1000 miles in 2024

6 lurkers | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 728.8
Nov 2022
11:52am, 13 Nov 2022
5,816 posts
  •  
steve45
Doing great running there in Lowestoft FF with a tenner before a park run.
Those intervals continue well hs so I'm guessing the knee is ok

Had to run this morning! Since it's still so wonderfully mild and perfect I did a 5k on mainly trails; leaves are gloriously red, gold and orange.
Nov 2022
12:06pm, 13 Nov 2022
3,057 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Good running everyone. Hope you have all had a good weekend.

I have had a good week of mileage, managed to bash out some good 5 min efforts on Tuesday and a run on Friday morning. LSR yesterday, which was slow. Then a positive lateral flow this morning. A week off at least 😭. The wee man was ill on Thursday so we have caught it from him.

It has been so mild the last few days, couldn't believe the temps. Never mind it will likely be freezing when I'm better 🤣.

Have a good week everyone.
Nov 2022
1:56pm, 13 Nov 2022
9,491 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Thanks Steve, the knee was ok, just a bit achy. Having a rest day today to be on the safe side.

Well done for this mornings 5k.

Well done Lesley for this week's programme of mixed running.

Sorry to hear that you have had a positive test, just as things seem to be going well. I hope you and the wee man soon feel better.
Nov 2022
2:00pm, 13 Nov 2022
7,480 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Some good running Lesley before it's all been curtailed for you. I hope none of you suffer badly with it and you're back out again soon.
Nov 2022
4:42pm, 13 Nov 2022
3,493 posts
  •  
Evangel
I'm glad to read of your excellent running, everyone.

Last week we were at Warner's Hotel at Bodelwyddan Castle in North Wales. On Thursday I cautiously tried a bit of running on the Treadmill there. I did 4 lots of 400m., interspersed with walking, at a slower-than-snail speed, the fastest 400m. being at the incredible pace of about 12 min./ml.!! I had a little soreness on the side of the knee, but it did not get worse. I hope to have another go tomorrow.
Nov 2022
5:37pm, 13 Nov 2022
19,130 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
So much activity going on here I will say well done to you all collectively, hope the Covid symptoms ease soon duo.

Very frustrating LL good job you have ability to change hotels, they don’t see things from a bigger picture.

Fingers crossed for you Ev

I have had another full on week away with work & managed a couple of runs then Friday night took my running club pals through the woods lovely dark night run, Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it.

Saturday I went to town moor parkrun to run with TheScribbler for her birthday with one of the other flanci Ambassadors. We then did a promo photo shoot for the small T-shirt business we support - getting changed in the middle of the park was funny and then jumping about we got some odd looks.

Today went out with my friend we did a run finishing in the market square for the Remembrance parade. I’ve blogged about the weekend if anyone is bored.
Nov 2022
8:26pm, 13 Nov 2022
2,966 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Sorry to hear your news Lesley. Hope it’s mild.
Hope you’re on your way back Evangel.
Sounds like a fun weekend GG.
Nov 2022
8:28pm, 13 Nov 2022
19,131 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Oh heck I missed your Covid news so sorry to hear this Lesley hope it’s mild.
Nov 2022
10:35pm, 13 Nov 2022
3,494 posts
  •  
Evangel
Thanks for your good wishes, GG & LL. Have a good week, everyone.
Nov 2022
9:19am, 14 Nov 2022
3,058 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Thanks everyone, paracetamol helps. It feels like a bad cold so most definitely another easy day for me.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000