NEW - 2024 Adriene's 30 Day Yoga Journey

54 watchers
31 Jan
8:26pm, 31 Jan 2024
6,481 posts
  •  
Jaks
Day 30 done ☑️ I just followed everything she did 😁 so not really feeling my own flow.
31 Jan
9:28pm, 31 Jan 2024
3,113 posts
  •  
Flatlander
Day 30 - Flow, completed.

No commentary by Adriene while she was doing her movements but music instead. Didn't like the music so I muted it, but it seemed pointless trying to follow someone I could neither see (face in the ground or my body in the way) nor hear, so I eventually turned off the video and did my own yoga working on the parts that this morning's Pilates showed needed some TLC, or will be needed in tomorrow's class.
31 Jan
9:36pm, 31 Jan 2024
4,432 posts
  •  
Treacle
Day 30 done here too. Followed along with Adriene for the most part. I really noticed I can feel a difference today - so much stronger and able to get into various poses, but still more to do.
Felt a bit sad when it was done - although there have been times whe. I’ve questioned this series, I actually really enjoyed it overall, and was sorry for it to end.
31 Jan
10:31pm, 31 Jan 2024
4,758 posts
  •  
Cheeky’s Dad
Question is, what to do next? I’m not sure whether to have a go at her February suggestions or go for a 30 days from a previous year
31 Jan
10:58pm, 31 Jan 2024
16,736 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
Question is, what to do next? I’m not sure whether to have a go at her February suggestions or go for a 30 days from a previous year
Even though I'm only halfway I'd also like pointers.

Did she feature Benji in previous years? My dog barks like crazy at any dog on the TV (even really passive ones!) which really spoils the Flow. She also dislikes being shut out of the living room for 20-30 minutes at a time.
31 Jan
11:13pm, 31 Jan 2024
2,661 posts
  •  
RooA
Benji wasn't around in the 2015 30 Days that I followed in Autumn, but it looks like he appeared in 2016?
1 Feb
5:39am, 1 Feb 2024
15,597 posts
  •  
Yorkshire Pie
One of my regular Adriene videos is yoga for when you're sore which has a very young Benji on it - it might even be his first appearance. That's from may 2015.
1 Feb
7:31am, 1 Feb 2024
3,731 posts
  •  
panad
I never bother with Day 30, so picked a Kassandra yin video to do post long run yesterday.

Today i’ve looked at Adriene’s February playlist and picked the 20min hip from that, then being a core day, returned to day 6 from flow CENTER. Still not sure how something so ‘simple’ is that painful, but guess my need to keep doing core is the answer 😉
1 Feb
7:34am, 1 Feb 2024
3,732 posts
  •  
panad
Cheeky’s Dad 57.5 Degrees of Pain if you follow each of her monthly playlists (they don’t need to be followed in order) then you’ll get a good rounded practice over a month, alternatively some restart the January playlist and follow again, or pick one of her other 30 days of yoga programs (see sidebar for links) fro previous Januarys..
1 Feb
7:39am, 1 Feb 2024
16,740 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
Thanks panad!

About This Thread

Maintained by Bintmcskint
Who's in?

Adriene's 2024 30 day "yoga journey" is called Flow
Join us for the very best start to your yoga year :-)

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.