NEW - 2024 Adriene's 30 Day Yoga Journey

54 watchers
Sep 2023
7:39pm, 8 Sep 2023
4,794 posts
  •  
lin50
Bintmcskint ooh interesting….I always lift my left foot first, so next time I’ll try my right foot first.
Sep 2023
8:08pm, 8 Sep 2023
47,295 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
Autumnleaves - I think having someone there in person to cue, guide and advise really helps. Especially if you find a teacher who “speaks your language”

We’re a real mixed ability class and Fee seems able to give each person the right cue to adapt the pose and/or stretch themselves.

I’m surprising myself every week in class and, as a result, I’m gaining confidence and attempting more - often poses where my initial response is, “yeah, right, that’s not happening” and then it does.
Sep 2023
8:09pm, 8 Sep 2023
47,296 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
Bintmcskint ooh interesting….I always lift my left foot first, so next time I’ll try my right foot first.

Go for it 😊
Sep 2023
8:43am, 9 Sep 2023
8,142 posts
  •  
Corrah
Love that Bintmcskint. I did yoga in person for a few years before I started running. I know there are some classes near me so I may try to take it up again.
Sep 2023
10:32am, 9 Sep 2023
19,348 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
Will have to put on the retirement list! No free evenings at the moment but I know there are some daytime ones locally.
Sep 2023
6:39pm, 9 Sep 2023
47,298 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
I'd be at so many in person classes if a) I had the money and b) I didn't have to work :-)

For now I will have to stick with Fee's class on Wednesday, Adriene (obvs!), any other online stuff I can find plus the occasional "special" class.

I've added the link (in the sidebar) to a quite interesting Guardian article about yoga benefits.
Sep 2023
6:02am, 14 Sep 2023
3,529 posts
  •  
panad
Just gone to do my morning yoga with an Adriene session and noticed she’s added a new playlist - all of her ‘30 days of yoga’ series in one playlist.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-UzyhDi3ri2lEUEgDEtj4TMbU&si=1bwTB27o4A0v4goB

Incredibly tempted to follow them all through in order..i do love the january programs, and always make a point of ‘accepting’ whatever she has in store for me any given day, making it fit time and focus-wise, but the rest of the year, even if i use her monthly playlists i pick and choose according to what i feel like/or the time i have available, despite the benefit i *know* i get from following her planned progression through a month…
Sep 2023
6:03am, 14 Sep 2023
3,530 posts
  •  
panad
Just gone to do my morning yoga with an Adriene session and noticed she’s added a new playlist - all of her ‘30 days of yoga’ series in one playlist.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLui6Eyny-UzyhDi3ri2lEUEgDEtj4TMbU&si=1bwTB27o4A0v4goB

Bintmcskint could you add it to the sidebar please?

I’m incredibly tempted to follow them all through in order..i do love the january programs, and always make a point of ‘accepting’ whatever she has in store for me any given day, making it fit time and focus-wise, but the rest of the year, even if i use her monthly playlists i pick and choose according to what i feel like/or the time i have available, despite the benefit i *know* i get from following her planned progression through a month…
Sep 2023
6:18am, 14 Sep 2023
47,307 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
That's a handy resource, panad
Added :-)
Sep 2023
7:51am, 14 Sep 2023
63,869 posts
  •  
LindsD
Thank you

About This Thread

Maintained by Bintmcskint
Who's in?

Adriene's 2024 30 day "yoga journey" is called Flow
Join us for the very best start to your yoga year :-)

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.