3 lurkers | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 728.8
Aug 2023
3:47pm, 2 Aug 2023
12,171 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done FF, running in the rain.

LL, I agree re the ability to edit posts would be good, and also to save drafts and return to later.

This is possible on the RW forums.
Aug 2023
9:12am, 3 Aug 2023
6,195 posts
  •  
steve45
We were warned of really severe storms yesterday which by passed us!
Calm and dry this morning and did all road 5miler. Ok, run/ walk still but going in the right direction. And still hanging on to a green tick for the month after losing it yesterday!
Aug 2023
10:35am, 3 Aug 2023
12,178 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done Steve for your 5 miles on roads this morning.

Just a very easy pace 5k on roads this morning.
Aug 2023
12:23pm, 3 Aug 2023
9,603 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Well done Steve a nice increase in distance.

Unusual for you to not have a 'proper' training session hillstrider.

Raining last night for my cycle home from work but dry for my run this morning. 6 miles today, 3 steady and the last 3 progressive.
Aug 2023
1:52pm, 3 Aug 2023
4,213 posts
  •  
Mrsbridgewater
Well done Steve! The weather warnings were a worry yesterday, but the skies cleared for our Wednesday Running Club run yesterday evening. It was rather muddy due to the rain though. It is already becoming obvious that the nights are drawing in :-(
Aug 2023
2:04pm, 3 Aug 2023
20,818 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Nice to see a 5m in you Steve well done! And a nice chilled run for you hs

I looked in despair at the rain all day but the rain stopped just as I finished work so it was light drizzle. I got 5m done.

Rest day today I’m still feeling very tired despite a week of living like a saint think my body is excited I’m letting it sleep longer.
Aug 2023
3:51pm, 3 Aug 2023
12,187 posts
  •  
hillstrider
FF, Thursday is usually a recovery day after Wednesday's structured structured training.

Well done for todays 6 miles.

Well done GG for your 5 miles.

I think I should have had a rest day too. I cut my run short.
Aug 2023
8:38pm, 3 Aug 2023
3,548 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Hope you’re ok HS.

Well done Steve 5 miles sounds promising.
I managed 7 it was a slog but ✅
Taking 2 x grandchildren away Sat to Friday so my running may ( will) suffer.

Well done GG listen to your body.
How’s the wee man Lesley? Not too itchy I hope.
Aug 2023
8:47am, 4 Aug 2023
6,197 posts
  •  
steve45
You're keeping me going everyone. Thanks! Those miles I see of yours are pulling me forward too.

Glad your Wednesday Running Club wasn't spoiled by rain Mrsb even if it was muddy. (How's the hamstring?). Yeah the evenings are hinting at autumn already and same for early morning.
No rain for you either FF, a good 6 there after a wet bike ride. But drizzle for your 5 gg; tiredness kind of spoils running so your extra rest seems wise.
7 miles LL! Fabulous, slog maybe but a good distance.
5k this morning, back onto part trails and what were perfect conditions. Looks like a grim day tomorrow though. More rain.
Aug 2023
8:49am, 4 Aug 2023
6,198 posts
  •  
steve45
Oh, also wise hs cutting your run short, you have a good handle on your structured training.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000