2 lurkers | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 728.8
Nov 2022
1:29pm, 6 Nov 2022
2,945 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
17.5 is impressive FF.

I really enjoyed my X country no pressure biblical rain and tons of mud.
I like hill reps.
Good luck with your medium long tomorrow HS. I may run with friends tomorrow it would be my 7th day on the trot but not a lot of miles. Well done Steve as you’re cutting down for winter you can pick and choose based on the weather.
Nov 2022
2:03pm, 6 Nov 2022
7,394 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
I had mud too LL but most of it had been brushed by the farmers however there was one road that was full of mud and waterlogged too. I took to the grass verge and got wet feet anyway.
Nov 2022
2:49pm, 6 Nov 2022
9,400 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done for your short run Steve, and your long run FF.

Glad you enjoyed your x country run LL.
Thanks, I'm not sure who else will be running tomorrow, so I'll message the Monday Group.
Nov 2022
3:34pm, 6 Nov 2022
3,053 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Well done on your runs everyone 😁. Our roads are filthy too FF.

I did a hilly 8.2 miles yesterday in the rain, the hill was pretty wet, my feet were soaking.
. Was a little disappointed with my times up the hill, I felt like I ran more than last time but was much slower. Never mind might be faster next time.

Congrats on your prize GG 🥳.
Nov 2022
3:46pm, 6 Nov 2022
9,402 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done for your 8.2 miles in the wet and mud yesterday Lesley. I like the photo, looks very much like the New Forest!
Nov 2022
3:47pm, 6 Nov 2022
7,395 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
I think we'd be better off in wellies Lesley 🤣🤣
Nov 2022
10:29am, 7 Nov 2022
19,099 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
We’ll done if the XC LL, and well done Lesley too that mud will have slowed you down I expect. Def at bit muddy out there at the moment. I did a woodland run with my bestie yesterday def muddy in places, I’m leading some of my running club pals as a night run through the woods on Friday so thought I’d best check it out.

Out this morning for a little leg stretch and collected my latest flancis, I have a new skort to add to the collection and a new hoodie to keep me toasty.

Behind the line for my 100m this month but hoping I catch up by the end of the month.

Great running everyone esp JB the much.
Nov 2022
11:24am, 7 Nov 2022
9,404 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done for your running GG, in woodlands yesterday.

A very rare solo Monday run this morning; the other usual runners were "otherwise engaged!" I did 6.6 miles in the forest wearing my trail shoes. It was very mild, but there was a very strong headwind on the return.
Nov 2022
1:12pm, 7 Nov 2022
5,807 posts
  •  
steve45
I actually like the look of that trail for a run Lesley! Evidently serious stalwarts here running in mud and all! Nice woodland running gg and of course forest run hs.
Yeah, it's useful to be a fair weather runner LL especially how this month is panning out. However I did 5 miles on sodden trails ...but no hills!...very much looking like yours Lesley. I donned my rain jacket because it was raining at the start, and it didn't rain at all then for four miles! I also went out late, at 9.30am which was something of a shock to my system!
Nov 2022
1:14pm, 7 Nov 2022
5,808 posts
  •  
steve45
Yes .you were right FF! I'll try to stick to my resolve from now on😂 What a great run you did there, 17.5 miles is special.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000