1000 miles in 2024

4 lurkers | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 726.0
4 Jun
10:51am, 4 Jun 2024
15,200 posts
  •  
hillstrider
This mornings Farmers Walk was with much lighter bags, as I did some shopping yesterday. Consequently, my pace was quicker than usual. I'm looking forward to running again tomorrow with the Wednesday Group.
4 Jun
11:24am, 4 Jun 2024
11,936 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
I hope steve45 is ok as he's not posted for a couple of days, most unusual.
Hello Looby Loo some days are like that but well done for your run.
Great you're feeling better Lesley C and well done for Saturday's runs.

Well done hillstrider as always for your farmers walk.
12.8 miles this morning for myself that I felt I had to work at slightly but I enjoyed it. Grey skies, warm but blustery in the fens.
4 Jun
12:09pm, 4 Jun 2024
4,178 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Thanks FF today I did a Garmin superset workout and ended up with a 9:06 benchmark mile so much better today.

Well done on your 12.8
4 Jun
12:51pm, 4 Jun 2024
4,180 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Fenland FlierSteve hasn’t run for 2 days either I’ll send him a little message.
4 Jun
12:57pm, 4 Jun 2024
11,937 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Well done for your benchmark mile Looby Loo and thank you for sending Steve a message. If you don't hear back one of us should message torey
4 Jun
1:33pm, 4 Jun 2024
6,922 posts
  •  
steve45
Thank you everyone for being "there". Really do appreciate you asking how I am.
I took a test day yesterday, mainly because I was feeling too tired but did end up, probably foolishly doing weights etc in the house which added to the fatigue. Today was a silly two miles which creased me! No matter, things go up and down and everyone experiences tough days.
Fingers crossed for big energy tomorrow!!
4 Jun
1:38pm, 4 Jun 2024
4,181 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Glad you’re ok Steve. It could just be one of those days like I had Sunday. Today I ran much better and I hope that it’s like that for you tomorrow. Take care 🤞
4 Jun
1:42pm, 4 Jun 2024
6,923 posts
  •  
steve45
Fabulous miles FF, LL and Lesley. I empathize obviously with how you felt on yours LL.
Thanks Evangel, phew...400 metre intervals! Can't see, or even imagine such effort at the moment, it's been a long period of nothing more than plodding.
You'll have to do some shopping for your neighbours hs if you only have one bag of groceries your own😂!!
4 Jun
1:43pm, 4 Jun 2024
15,202 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Thanks FF. Well done for this mornings 12.8 miles.

Well done LL for your Garmin superset workout, producing a 9.06 benchmark mile.

I'm also hoping that Steve is ok, as it's most unusual for him not to post, and more unusual missing two days running.

Our posts crossed Steve and I'm relieved, like the rest of us, that you are ok! Lifting weights when feeling tired definitely wasn't a good idea though. I hope today's 2 miles hasn't made things worse. I hope that you will be feeling better tomorrow 🤞
4 Jun
2:01pm, 4 Jun 2024
11,940 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
It's good you're ok Steve, it's most unusual for you not to post early on and especially 2 days in a row unlike me that can go days without posting.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000