Wezza
Shortcut Cam wrote: From Feb 2020

Cor! Remember all that well! I see that I was 8th as wezza1967 πŸ˜€
18 Aug
9:36pm, 18 Aug 2024
1,611 posts
  •  
roberton
I'm throwing in the towel for my match with percyw!
I lose plenty of games, but usually because I'm not really trying. This week I was and I'm still getting panned. He's logging about 3 hours a day. I yield!
18 Aug
9:38pm, 18 Aug 2024
1,612 posts
  •  
roberton
Looks like there's 8 of us trying to get the Walk the Sum badge this month

@Jaks is smashing it, has the done the sum in miles every day so far πŸ‘

Anyone else finding it hard work thouhg? I am! πŸ˜ͺ
19 Aug
6:28am, 19 Aug 2024
19,587 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Today is going to be a struggle for me as has the youngest grandson so will be limited to getting out again till tonight, and will need to do the bike ride then too 🫣
19 Aug
11:40am, 19 Aug 2024
2,924 posts
  •  
AndyS
roberton wrote:Anyone else finding it hard work thouhg?

Oh yeah.
For reasons I don't really understand, at the beginning of the month I decided to try and do all three sums (run, walk and bike) in the same month. (And of course picked a 31 day month. And I have a half marathon on 1st September...)
I've done my 10km run today, have about 3km walk and my bike ride left to do.
19 Aug
2:18pm, 19 Aug 2024
1,615 posts
  •  
roberton
Wow! Good luck with that.

I won’t say more here because I realise I posted it that message in the wrong forum πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
19 Aug
2:20pm, 19 Aug 2024
1,616 posts
  •  
roberton
After last week’s bruising loss, I’ve got @Jenni-far-far this week. I don’t fancy my chances this week either but we will see.
19 Aug
9:32pm, 19 Aug 2024
19,909 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Chicken πŸ” Legs wrote:@NDWDave If the legs are OK, fancy a challenge match? Lots of RL stuff got in the way so had to ditch WSW for a while. Moved house in the meantime so new roads to explore and a grid to optimise.

I was lucky to get 1 square!
20 Aug
6:25am, 20 Aug 2024
201 posts
  •  
Chicken πŸ” Legs
@NDWDave Had to explore it all 😁. 9 inaccessible squares. Other than get a job at Amazon's mega warehouse, I'm not sure how to bag 'em.
20 Aug
8:34am, 20 Aug 2024
10 posts
  •  
percyw
Who Squares Wins - very addictive - My mate got me into it at the start of March - found it very easy at first but the last 4 weeks have been crazy - I lost me head to head winning streak 3 weeks ago to rhb who went out and nabbed a couple of squares in the last hour - that week I managed to get into the multi final but was hammered

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php