NEW - 2024 Adriene's 30 Day Yoga Journey

54 watchers
4 Jan
10:32am, 4 Jan 2024
2,613 posts
  •  
RooA
Day 3 done. She's moving a little fast for me in places. I start to feel bit rushed when there's more flow to it. I think I'll get used to it. Just got to let go a bit probably.
4 Jan
10:44am, 4 Jan 2024
4,623 posts
  •  
Cheeky’s Dad
I used to find that RooA. I think you get better at anticipating where she’s going and not getting too anxious if you get out of sync (at least I have) There is almost always a lull coming where you can catch up
4 Jan
10:55am, 4 Jan 2024
24,247 posts
  •  
Meglet
After the first two days I thought it was more advanced for the start than usual. Perhaps she knows there are more returning people?
4 Jan
12:02pm, 4 Jan 2024
6,186 posts
  •  
Jaks
Day 3 done. She must have read my comment about struggling to sit cross legged as she started in a position that I can do 😂
4 Jan
12:56pm, 4 Jan 2024
9,909 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
Late to the party, just done Day 1.
Not sure how long I will be able to stand her but will give it a go! ;)
MH
4 Jan
1:08pm, 4 Jan 2024
1,030 posts
  •  
MH
I have caught up on Day 1,2 & 3 this morning (Ok, I admit I skipped the final four minutes or so of the first two as I was going straight into another) - all good
5 Jan
6:26am, 5 Jan 2024
3,671 posts
  •  
panad
Day 4 MOVEMENT done

She definitely isn’t hanging around this year - be prepared to watch on a slower speed if necessary. I’m appreciating the lack of witter this year, but fear the pace (especially this early on) will put many off continuing which is a shame.

Lots of movement in today’s flow - though unless she sped through it incredibly quick she only does the last bit on one side ( i went back and repeated to the other side as i’d feel odd otherwise).
5 Jan
6:46am, 5 Jan 2024
5,201 posts
  •  
lin50
Day 4 done ✅

panad I agree with your comments - and very strange only doing one side!
5 Jan
8:58am, 5 Jan 2024
40,558 posts
  •  
halfpint
Day 4 done.

Thanks for the heads up about the missing side. As soon as she started on the left I knew she'd missed the right side. Paused and did it before moving onto the floor stuff.

Woke up this morning feeling rubbish. Feel better for some movement.
5 Jan
9:30am, 5 Jan 2024
4,627 posts
  •  
Cheeky’s Dad
Ditto, thanks for the heads up. Being rushed wasn’t what I needed this morning so as soon as she went into warp speed I slowed the playback to .75 and that felt nice. Also clocked the missing side and managed to jump back. Thanks all

About This Thread

Maintained by Bintmcskint
Who's in?

Adriene's 2024 30 day "yoga journey" is called Flow
Join us for the very best start to your yoga year :-)

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.