•  
Bob!
Yes, another oldie lover here
10 Apr
7:10am, 10 Apr 2024
63,055 posts
  •  
alpenrose
I still use the old one too, it has all the details of flowers, traffic lights etc on it which isn't on the Home page.
10 Apr
9:26am, 10 Apr 2024
4,125 posts
  •  
Oranj
Yep, I've still got that bookmarked fetcheveryone.com/game-fetchpoint-account.php
10 Apr
9:28am, 10 Apr 2024
10,664 posts
  •  
minardi
I didn't realise the old version was still available. I'm back on it, thanks for the link Oranj heart
10 Apr
9:44am, 10 Apr 2024
30,380 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
There's a link at the very bottom of the new version.
10 Apr
9:44am, 10 Apr 2024
381 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
I occasionally check the old one, but generally stick with the current one.
10 Apr
10:43am, 10 Apr 2024
10,668 posts
  •  
minardi
Thanks fetch - I don't usually scroll down to the bottom of the page, don't know why, it just doesn't happen!
10 Apr
10:51am, 10 Apr 2024
5,214 posts
  •  
Cheeky’s Dad
I’m a Fetchpoint lover too (and an oldie version fan too) though I’m not playing actively at the moment. As I’m in a very rural area, it’s mostly a fairly solo game for me and makes for slow and adventurous journeys to collect items, so I have to commit to get anywhere. Not cycling puts bit of a ceiling on things. Still love it when I do play though and the Easter eggs were great fun
11 Apr
8:45am, 11 Apr 2024
49,091 posts
  •  
DocM
Back in the gore-illa days I think one of the attractions was that the gore-illa could be collected at any point over a number of days, re-emerging each day in a different location. This therefore felt less of a problem when you didn't run everyday or always from home. Unlike the bugs who can build up overwhelmingly over a short time. There were still other things to look for if you were away from home so it didn't feel pointless. ( I can run from locations around me that will score hardly anything )
11 Apr
1:39pm, 11 Apr 2024
34,845 posts
  •  
Old Croc
Tricky one going up tomorrow. I love next to an MOD base. Army barracks downgraded from RAF a few years back. I have marked a whole load of markers as unreachable as they are usually out of bounds. Tomorrow I am measuring a series of races within the camp in advance of their race in August. So are they still unreachable or just reachable under special circumstances?

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.