FetchPoint: The Game

1 lurker | 281 watchers
4 Apr
3:58pm, 4 Apr 2024
3,178 posts
  •  
Flatlander
No, yellow and green bugs are someone else's. If you go through them, YOU get 4 points for each one you pass through, and the owner incurs a penalty of 4 points each. YOU incur NO penalties.

Red bugs are yours. Get rid off them before the end of the day, otherwise you will incur 4 points penalty. If you have no red bugs by the end of the day, you get 200 bonus points each day you are clear.
A red bug with a yellow head is still yours, but it has been infected by someone else passing through it.
4 Apr
3:59pm, 4 Apr 2024
3,179 posts
  •  
Flatlander
X-post with CumbriAndy.
5 Apr
7:37am, 5 Apr 2024
13 posts
  •  
Nana Gill
Thanks for the explanations.

I’ll have to get out there and hunt the bugs then!

🪲
5 Apr
8:53am, 5 Apr 2024
6,462 posts
  •  
jelly
I find it easy once you’re bug free to keep it that way! I used to stress if I missed a day but just plan a 2 or 3 bug route the following day if that’s the case!

There is a badge though if you keep yourself bug free for 30 days!
6 Apr
11:00am, 6 Apr 2024
19,364 posts
  •  
NDWDave
Good luck to everyone running the landmarks half this weekend. I’ve got a couple of traffic lights on the route near monument so hopefully I will rack up a few points
7 Apr
5:16pm, 7 Apr 2024
19,373 posts
  •  
NDWDave
88 traffic light income. Thanks landmark half folks!
9 Apr
7:25pm, 9 Apr 2024
30,378 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Hi Fetchpointers. I've written a blog as a 'consultation' on the future of Fetchpoint. In short, I'm contemplating some updates to the game to freshen it up, and make it more exciting - so it's an opportunity to get your ideas and issues heard. Please post comments on my blog: fetcheveryone.com/blog/3/2024/4/482016

(and feel free to discuss here too).
9 Apr
9:35pm, 9 Apr 2024
49,081 posts
  •  
DocM
I writ my bit on the blog. Fetchpoint is my favourite game and a really big passion even though I don't post much on here.
9 Apr
9:38pm, 9 Apr 2024
49,082 posts
  •  
DocM
Also I still use the old version of the fetchpoint "your activities" . I still prefer it.
9 Apr
10:31pm, 9 Apr 2024
7,125 posts
  •  
IdristheDragon
I use the old version of your activities as it makes more sense to me.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.