3 lurkers | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 728.8
Oct 2022
3:01pm, 27 Oct 2022
2,913 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Good luck for Sunday HS
Don’t blame you FF I don’t mind rain when I’m out but don’t like starting off in the rain.
Nice weather here today. 10 miles on my bike today. Still have hopes of finishing the bike challenge ( not in time) it has encouraged me to do the most I’ve ever done.
Oct 2022
3:13pm, 27 Oct 2022
9,279 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Thanks LL, I'll do a write up after the event.

Well done for your 10 mile bike ride.
Oct 2022
9:02am, 28 Oct 2022
5,781 posts
  •  
steve45
Torrential rain stopped just before I left the house for 3.7 miles. Forecast said more coming...it didn't and I wish I hadn't worn my rain jacket. At 14c it was too warm!
Going to run less often from now until mid/end January, four times a week at a guess. For years I've promised myself easy winters because I dislike low temperatures and not followed it through but this year seems an opportune year to do so. Hopefully my CT scan will come through in this period.
All the best for the race on Sunday hs, hope the weather is perfect.
Oct 2022
2:23pm, 28 Oct 2022
9,287 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Sounds like a good plan Steve.

Thanks, I think there might be light showers.
Oct 2022
2:45pm, 28 Oct 2022
7,285 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Don't worry Steve we won't hold you to it 🤣🤣
Oct 2022
7:05am, 29 Oct 2022
19,038 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Arrived safely in Glencoe last night and starting at 9 today exciting programme. Not sure how much will be running over skills although we’re doing a night run on the WHW which will be fab. Hopefully I’ll add a few miles. Have a great weekend running & have a great race hs.
Oct 2022
7:41am, 29 Oct 2022
3,042 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Enjoy GG, hope the weather is kind to you.

Good luck HS!

Fingers crossed 🤞 your knee improves Evangel and the physio can help you. Please let us know how you get on.

Good running everyone, been another busy week for me. Managed two runs and heading to parkrun shortly.

Have a good one folks.
Oct 2022
7:50am, 29 Oct 2022
19,039 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Enjoy parkrun Lesley. I was shocked I’ve only done 5m this week so far it’s been a crazy week.
Oct 2022
9:47am, 29 Oct 2022
5,784 posts
  •  
steve45
😂... that's what my wife has said FF!! I only ran one mile this morning, the last dark morning run for a month until the early morning dark catches up with us after the clock change. I'll kinda miss the street lights and head torch!
Having an easy week or even a week off now and again could be beneficial gg. And sometimes life and priorities dictate.
Oct 2022
10:08am, 29 Oct 2022
9,295 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Thanks everyone for your kind encouragement for Sundays race, it means a lot, and I'll try not to let you down.

GG, I hope you enjoy your time in Glencoe, especially the night run, sounds exciting.

Lesley, I hope you had a good parkrun today!

An easy run for you this morning Steve.

I'm having a rest day today, for obvious reasons 🙃 It wasn't always like that though. I quite often would race cross country, wearing spikes on a Saturday, and road race on the Sunday. I often wonder now if I would have run any quicker, without the Saturday race the day before. 🤔

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000