1000 miles in 2024

3 lurkers | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 726.0
15 Jun
2:03pm, 15 Jun 2024
22,664 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
It’s something that happened for all new members as we had a spate of people joining and spamming the threads. Fetch likes to maintain a safe & friendly place here so don’t worry after a few posts it will drop off.
15 Jun
6:40pm, 15 Jun 2024
35 posts
  •  
alehouse
Well done Jack; seems a great experience!
15 Jun
10:36pm, 15 Jun 2024
4 posts
  •  
MrM2
Thanks geordiegirl; understand the caution.

Got out this afternoon for 7 miles (almost between showers!).
YTD: 0772' .
15 Jun
10:45pm, 15 Jun 2024
2 posts
  •  
JackFW
Thanks for the welcome, Hillstrider.

I’m trying to work out who is who. Is Sid-Don = Donnie from RW?

And MrHsc = MrC?

P.S. I like how they have the par mileage on the page - it’s a nice touch. The interface is more user friendly than RW too.

Enjoy your Sunday everybody. Hopefully you’re putting the running shoes on.
16 Jun
8:16am, 16 Jun 2024
6,952 posts
  •  
steve45
"This post is spam" !!! Yeah, a few of you RW folks still showing as that! MrM2, Jack FW.....
I see that there is nothing about you on the Fetch details page maybe that's why. Good to see you here and hope you hit the 1000.

I did an FF (and hs too) mileage this morning! 3.17 and now cross that I didn't round it up to a whole figure! Sad thinking 😂😂.
What a glorious morning, sunshine, calm and perfect for those lucky ones who can run decent distances! I'm happy enough with today's outing on quiet roads nice and early.
16 Jun
8:18am, 16 Jun 2024
5,080 posts
  •  
kstuart
10 posts gets rid of it iirc
16 Jun
9:18am, 16 Jun 2024
2 posts
  •  
TanTan
Hello all, cryptic message from me last week, just wanted to try out posting. Good to see some of the regulars from RW and some new people. Everyone looks as if they are keen runners!

For those who will recognise me from RW I am not running till after I have done Wolds Rangers' Way in a day, which is on Wednesday (which has come round really quickly!!!!!).

Jack well done on that marathon, you did some really good training, and it sounds like you had a really good day.

Thank you for welcoming us.
16 Jun
10:34am, 16 Jun 2024
22,673 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Well done on your marathon Jack sounds like a Stirling effort.

Keep posting and the spam alert will drop off

I did a longer run on Friday through beautiful sunny skies to torrential rain and strong winds can’t believe there can be that much difference in 10miles! The. A shorter run yesterday.

Heading home a bit earlier today being Father’s Day we’ll pop in and see them both and then off to Glasgow tomorrow for 2 work days. Running will be sporadic. Roll on Wednesday

The calf has righted itself most bizarre that Thursday I could barely walk on it and by yesterday not even any tightness. I’ll take it. The compression boots and massage gun are magic! (Although not had the boots on since Thursday)

Had a day of dot watching yesterday 2 people I knew were doing The Wall I had proper FOMO as I tracked them along the route and my friend giving me updates of her husband I almost signed up again! And Debbie Martin Consani was at the Spine Sprint.

Sunnier here today but still a cold wind we’ll get out for a walk with Ellie before heading home. Have a good Sunday guys and gals.
16 Jun
11:27am, 16 Jun 2024
15,265 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done MrM2 for your 7 miles.

Well done Steve for your 3.17 miles this morning.

Well done GG for Fridays 10 miles and yesterday's shorter run.

Good to hear that your calf has righted itself. Enjoy your walk with Ellie.

This morning was a quicker than expected 4 miles on roads with two running friends.
16 Jun
3:14pm, 16 Jun 2024
5 posts
  •  
Dubairunner
Well done Jack

No running today, was hoping to but too hot and treadmill wasn’t inviting.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000