1000 miles in 2024

1 lurker | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 726.0
16 Jun
3:21pm, 16 Jun 2024
4,201 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Welcome again everyone it may take a while to get to know you all.

I had one of those awful runs this morning where if they were like that I’d pack up but I do know they won’t all be. 🤞🤣
16 Jun
3:36pm, 16 Jun 2024
22,678 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Sorry it was a rubbish run Loo but I always think they are there to make us appreciate the good ones. Hopefully that’s it out of the way for a while.
16 Jun
5:07pm, 16 Jun 2024
3 posts
  •  
Sid-don
Jack: well done on the trail marathon - I was worried that the demise of the RW forum might result in me never finding out how things went.

Great to see most of the RW 1000 milers move across and thanks to the long standing Fetch posts for the warm welcome.

I'll hopefully soon start to remember the regulars on here and join in the conversation.

For the RW users, Jack has correctly worked out I posted there as 'Donnie'. I actually created this 'Fetch' profile ages ago and managed to remember my password, although if possible, I'd like to return by being Donnie (or Donnie with added numbers) but can't work out how to change my user name.

7.2 this morning in just over an hour.

YTD: 400.7
16 Jun
6:36pm, 16 Jun 2024
22,682 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Donnie1 go to the ?

At the top and your settings …. View your settings there is a drop down one is your profile, you can change your nickname there.
17 Jun
9:58am, 17 Jun 2024
6,953 posts
  •  
steve45
What a downer having a rubbish run LL, I know your good runs will be back almost instantaneously! My rubbish runs are well into their fourth year (😂) although I have had a handful of good outings and hopefully you've all noticed my grumbles just about every day a couple of years ago have past!
5 miles... actually 5.16 ! Have temporarily dismissed the need to round up. The truth is I was knackered!! Nice along trails in sunshine again , part of the trail is getting very overgrown, it always does of course.
17 Jun
10:00am, 17 Jun 2024
22,690 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Steve I am seriously worried about you I feel alone with the perfectly rounded up numbers

3.4 today for me listening to podcast and birds using the Merlin app.
17 Jun
11:58am, 17 Jun 2024
15,272 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Sorry to hear about your rubbish run LL, but we all have them.

Well done for this mornings 5.16 miles Steve, grumble free😄

Well done for this mornings 3.4 miles GG.

This morning, another not rounded mileage of 5.22. It was at a good pace, and on a hilly road course, with two running friends.
17 Jun
12:33pm, 17 Jun 2024
4,202 posts
  •  
Looby Loo
Thanks all I decided to rest today and go for a little walk. Only an easy 3 on the plan for tomorrow so 🤞it will be easy.

Well done Steve you’ll have overtaken me.
Well done GG and HS.
17 Jun
3:04pm, 17 Jun 2024
2 posts
  •  
MrHSc
Thanks for the kind welcome Fetchies. Good to see quite a few of the regulars on RW have come over.

Jack well done on the trail marathon, 800m elevation not my cup of tea ☺️.

Gout for 6 miles this morning before the showers arrived.

YTD 655 miles.
17 Jun
3:05pm, 17 Jun 2024
3 posts
  •  
MrHSc
MrHSc wrote:Thanks for the kind welcome Fetchies. Good to see quite a few of the regulars on RW have come over. Jack well done on the trail marathon, 800m elevation not my cup of tea ☺️. Got for 6 miles this morning before the showers arrived. YTD 655 miles.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000