Things you don't understand watch - have you got things you don't understand?

59 watchers
Mar 2023
1:22pm, 28 Mar 2023
905 posts
  •  
Albert O Balsam
Why do flight crew always seem to travel with absolutely massive suitcases? Presumably they only have overnight stays before flying back so can’t need that much stuff Some of them like to pursue a life outside their job, e.g., the runners among them have a cross-section of their extensive trainer collection with them at all times

The only letter to Runners World that ever sticks in my mind was the guy who claimed he'd use the time waiting for planes to go for a run around the airport/peri track then jump on board still wearing his kit.

(No comments were offered from the people who had to sit next to this stinking mess though)
Mar 2023
1:24pm, 28 Mar 2023
906 posts
  •  
Albert O Balsam
How groups of men in their 20's and 30's make a living exclaiming in an over the top manner as they play a kiddies game on Youtube (one for the Minecraft fans out there)
Mar 2023
6:33pm, 29 Mar 2023
22,372 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Why Microsoft employ technical support staff who, on being asked how to do something, reply e.g.

If you want to xxxx you may do it.
Apr 2023
4:55pm, 11 Apr 2023
22,392 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Why anyone would watch other people playing Minecraft. For hours on end. Particularly when they are related to me and in many ways highly intelligent.
Apr 2023
6:19pm, 11 Apr 2023
16,196 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
my kids do this as well :-?
Apr 2023
6:33pm, 11 Apr 2023
17,585 posts
  •  
JK *chameleon*
Why anyone would watch other people playing Minecraft. For hours on end. Particularly when they are related to me and in many ways highly intelligent.

I've been a gamer for around 39 years, and this baffles me. I've enjoyed playing games with friends, both multiplayer and watching each other play (including a memorable few hours playing Portal 2 as a foursome - one controlling, the others aiding and abetting with suggestions for how to progress).

But to watch a stranger play? I just don't get it, other than for hints and tips.
Apr 2023
9:18am, 12 Apr 2023
1,160 posts
  •  
stilldreaming
My daughter's ex's brother was a rather famous YouTuber, who made a lot (I mean six figures!) of money from playing Minecraft online. Each to their own!
Apr 2023
9:33am, 12 Apr 2023
78,063 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I think I know who you mean. My kids used to watch Stampy and Dan TDM
Apr 2023
2:33am, 13 Apr 2023
368 posts
  •  
Pale Skinny Vegan
Why some traffic lights are triggered by an approaching vehicle and others are on a simple timer regardless of what traffic is approaching from any direction.
Apr 2023
9:35am, 16 Apr 2023
2,594 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Why 2 eggs and 2 slices of bread made into French toast are much less filling than the same ingredients served in another way, such as a fried egg sandwich or an omelette on toast.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Why is being 'jungle fresh' considered a desirable quality in salted peanuts?