Coronavirus dreams, have you got coronavirus dreams?

15 watchers
Oct 2020
4:45pm, 17 Oct 2020
51,146 posts
  •  
Dr PhFleecyD
I had a covid dream the same night as you, Dio. I was in a crowded place and having to talk loudly and my mask kept falling down and stressing me out.
Funny how the covid dreams have come back in a second wave...
Nov 2020
11:23am, 12 Nov 2020
20,059 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Went to our church for a time of private prayer. Found it rather full, then four robed clergy entered and began morning prayer. Asked the person next to me if it wasn't illegal, and she said, "No, it's Commonwealth Day and it's absolutely encouraged."

Then there was a terrorist incident outside and instead of being told to stay safely in the old stone building, we were turfed out. The terrorist was rapidly dealt with and we returned to the church, which in the meantime had been furnished with tables laden with a banquet.

We finished morning prayer and had just begun to eat when I woke up.
Nov 2020
9:46pm, 28 Nov 2020
35,052 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Last night it was a dream about work, I don't remember much details apart from one colleague armed with large bottles of hand sanitiser and spare cloth shouting at people to adhere with the rules sparing hand sanitiser to all and sundry
Jan 2021
12:16am, 22 Jan 2021
21,829 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Walked down the main street of town and passed a pub which was open (irl, the pub exists, but it had bigger windows in the dream). The doors were open and people were inside. A couple of men sat down at a table inside a window, with pint glass dimple tankards of a dark beer (presumed Tennant's Special). There were banners in the doorway for a birthday, or such. I thought "they should not be open, it's still not allowed and they can't get round it by claiming it's for a celebration". Also, it was 9:20 in the morning, although it was a bit dark (not untypical Scotland, then).

I wondered if I should report it to the police (once safely home), but worried that if it got out that I'd made the call, some people would be very displeased, and act upon it.
Feb 2021
8:53am, 7 Feb 2021
157 posts
  •  
Raggedy runner
Just had my first covid dreams, two last week, both with me fretting about the number of people around me.
CK2
Apr 2021
5:55am, 13 Apr 2021
759 posts
  •  
CK2
A bit of a Covid anxiety dream last night. Meeting people and there was no distancing and people were determined to hug. I was still trying to stick to rules and explained I’d only had one vaccine. I woke feeling a bit shaky.
Jun 2021
5:42pm, 14 Jun 2021
60 posts
  •  
folkieboater
I’ve had lots of dreams about doing shows again…in most of them things have been going wrong 😳
CK2
Jun 2021
6:17am, 21 Jun 2021
861 posts
  •  
CK2
I was sewing masks together last night to form some kind of barrier! It was pretty but fiddly and the edges were crocheted.
Feb 2022
9:18am, 13 Feb 2022
8,041 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
I was standing at my window with the curtains half-drawn. I knew I had Covid and felt down. I friend went by on a bus and glanced over at me although I didn't feel like waving.

I then went to a function which included a self-help carvery. Although my mood was better, a few people mentioned Covid in conversation and I started to feel bad as I really shouldn't have been there.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fleecy
Record them here!