3 lurkers | 154 watchers
5 Oct
6:34am, 5 Oct 2024
9,018 posts
  •  
Jaks
Morning everyone.
Agree with what others have said Pix, have some virtual hugs 🤗

Was going to go to parkrun but still feel bad so I’m not going to go and let this old body fully recover this weekend.
Have had a tea going to make another one.
5 Oct
6:52am, 5 Oct 2024
68,197 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
In hotel room but about to get up for shower, breakfast then go to catch a ferry. Wife and dog asleep
5 Oct
6:57am, 5 Oct 2024
45,207 posts
  •  
Ness
Good morning, all.

Hope all goes ok with your vaccinations, Shades. I'm taking mum for her flu jab later. Going to parkrun first.

Makes sense, Jaks. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Hope you have a lovely day, DT.
5 Oct
7:10am, 5 Oct 2024
4,288 posts
  •  
Shades
Thank you Ness. I don't mind the jabs, just hoping I have no aftereffects of the Covid jab as I want to run tomorrow.

Just booked a new class starting in 10 days time, Gym Circuits (gentle), only 5 spaces per class so thought I'd better book quickly. Our classes become bookable at 7 a.m. 10 days prior.
5 Oct
8:11am, 5 Oct 2024
58,081 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Up
Poor sleep

Thanks everyone xx
5 Oct
8:16am, 5 Oct 2024
33,347 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Up, tea, poor sleep also
5 Oct
8:26am, 5 Oct 2024
40,791 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Morning. I hope @Shades doesn't have the after-effects I've got this morning (covid and flu jabs yesterday). I felt rubbish overnight - every joint stiff and sore, and I was hot and cold simultaneously. Hoping it passes quickly.
5 Oct
8:29am, 5 Oct 2024
9,021 posts
  •  
Jaks
That’s how I felt yesterday LD. Still not right this morning but do feel better than yesterday.
5 Oct
8:29am, 5 Oct 2024
71,235 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Second coffee. Also poor sleep with non-mundane angry innards that are now going, "Who, me?" (Thank goodness!)
5 Oct
8:40am, 5 Oct 2024
9,433 posts
  •  
IdristheDragon
I am unusually not at a parkrun this morning. This is because MrDragon and I are doing something at a time meaning I would have to have gone to nearest one and then rushed when back so we could turn round immediately to go out. So I’m about to run here instead

About This Thread

Maintained by Johnny Blaze
I have replaced the batteries in the TV remote.

The old ones were flat, so it wasn't working.