•  
Meeps
That's a really sad story.
Aug 2021
2:54pm, 3 Aug 2021
20,590 posts
  •  
Bazoaxe
For once I am sensing a bit of dissatisfaction within Scotland to Sturgeon's 'relaxing' of the rules.
Aug 2021
2:59pm, 3 Aug 2021
6,221 posts
  •  
Metro_Nome
Interesting to see the emphasis still on working from home. i look forward to our company comms and how they reconcile the push to start moving back to the office with the government advice.
Aug 2021
3:07pm, 3 Aug 2021
20,591 posts
  •  
Bazoaxe
We were not being encouraged to return to the office so thats not an issue for me. This issue will be for though who cant WFH and on furlough which winds up soon.

The restriction on stadium events seems quite baffling and that on nightclubs while understandable seems odd
Aug 2021
4:07pm, 3 Aug 2021
3,611 posts
  •  
Bob!
Just got my ST info through for Brighton this Season.

They are requiring double jabbed or negative test for all over 18's for entry to the outer Stadium immediately. Not waiting for end September.
Aug 2021
1:43pm, 4 Aug 2021
26,981 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
press conference about vaccinations tonight
Expected to say 16-17 yrs old to get jabbed
i believe several here will be pleased to hear that
Aug 2021
1:51pm, 4 Aug 2021
16,458 posts
  •  
Ness
That is good news for the teenagers.

Mr Ness and I are thinking about changing our GP but are holding off doing it because the one thing the current surgery is good at is vaccinations. I have suggested to Mr Ness that we change after we’ve both had the booster shots.

We’re moving because Mr Ness hasn’t been given a check on his thyroxine medication levels for over two years and I can’t get an appointment to discuss my HRT. I suppose both of those count as non urgent still.
Aug 2021
1:54pm, 4 Aug 2021
26,982 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
mum had to call about her thyroid blood test
she gets them through pharmacy for you who wouldn't supply without update

HRT - surely they could at least do a phone call?
Aug 2021
2:02pm, 4 Aug 2021
16,459 posts
  •  
Ness
Not sure, Pix. Mr Ness has had no notification at all. He gets his prescription done by the pharmacy in the surgery. They do the reorder for him. I do my prescription orders online and get them from the same pharmacy. I’ve given up trying to get through on the phone to the doctors reception.
Aug 2021
2:04pm, 4 Aug 2021
26,985 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
mum's surgery has always been a bit crap (they've been patients for 40+ years) but covid made it 100 times worse
all contact via phone or email only if you turn up in person without an appointment they will turn you away!
So if you don't have the internet and can't get through on the phone and go in person they will not help which I think is shocking

About This Thread

Maintained by sallykate
Discussion of coronavirus: share useful information, air your frustrations but play nicely!

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.