A Good Cup of Coffee

1 lurker | 78 watchers
Jul 2013
1:30pm, 1 Jul 2013
4,492 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
Costa, better than the rest. Actually my favourite coffee ever was on Vancouver Island in Tofino, a bit too far away for pre work coffee
Jul 2013
1:31pm, 1 Jul 2013
4,493 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
so good I posted it twice somehow.

I have a metal thing I cook my coffee in.
Jul 2013
1:33pm, 1 Jul 2013
4,494 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
Biatelli
Jul 2013
1:35pm, 1 Jul 2013
464 posts
  •  
Fitz
At home: Lavazza Qualita Rossa in a stove-top Alessi coffee pot.
At work: Nespresso machine in my office!
Out & about: Caffe Nero couble macchiato.

No milk, no sugar, no messing.
Jul 2013
1:39pm, 1 Jul 2013
13,737 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
I prefer neros the coffee is stronger but my all time favourite was the Boston Tea Party in Exeter but you don't get them this far North. When I was living in Eastleigh I did make a round trip to Salisbury to visit the one there but it wasn't quite the same.
Jul 2013
1:39pm, 1 Jul 2013
550 posts
  •  
old mum
Can't believe Costa and good coffee have just been mentioned in the same thread. And I say that as a former independent coffee shop owner.

Seriously considering asking if I can take a coffee machine in to the new staff room. Not sure I can cope with much more weak, milky Nescafe (one of the office girls insists on making the coffees for everyone).
Jul 2013
1:43pm, 1 Jul 2013
9,749 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
I'm going for the black coffee tomorrow. It's been a while since I had a pure expresso.

Popped out at lunchtime to get some more Sumatran organic Mandheling beans, had the mellow Mexican this morning with a spot of full-fat goat milk.

Some may call me a heathen, but I love Waitrose cafe mocha drink in the small bottles.

I think I feel a cold brew coming on this evening.
Jul 2013
1:45pm, 1 Jul 2013
28,873 posts
  •  
Hendo
Having clicked on this thread for the first time just now, I'd like to submit it for nomination for the most pretentious thread in the history of Fetch Everyone.

Can it be beaten I wonder?
Jul 2013
1:47pm, 1 Jul 2013
4,495 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
Coffee is personal, I like Costa, I don't care. I also like Coffee #1. The coffee in the local independants is shite. Sorry but it is shite.
Jul 2013
1:52pm, 1 Jul 2013
25,959 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
[Makes a 30ml Nespresso and adds a spoonful of Maxwell House powder, a sachet of Calpol, and a white La Perruche sugar lump.]

Get that down you, Hendo. It'll help your bad head.

About This Thread

Maintained by Red Squirrel
Non-tea drinker here and nowhere to talk about the caffeine bean, so I thought I'd start a thread. ...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.