Looby Loo
Good luck tomorrow Steve.

Good to hear from you Evangel.
27 May
11:38am, 27 May 2024
11,871 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Good luck tomorrow Steve and well done for your run this morning.
I hadn't ran since last Tuesday but did do 14 this morning. I was expecting a soaking or 2 but the only soaking will be the shower I'm taking in a few minutes.
27 May
12:03pm, 27 May 2024
15,167 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Well done GG for getting out and running 7 miles in the heavy rain 🌧. Congratulations for your 110 miles in the month.

Welcome back Evangel! I'm sorry to hear about your laptop problems, and lack of fitness due to your knee injury in 2022, and Covid. It's good though that you are still running, no matter time or distance.

The roads were also noticeably quieter than usual here this morning Steve. I suppose everyone was heading out to the seaside 😁 Well done for this mornings 3.3 miles run/walk. Good luck with tomorrow's appointment with the Covid Consultant.

Well done FF for this mornings 14 miles run.

I ran 6.63 miles on roads this morning with two running friends at recovery pace.
27 May
1:32pm, 27 May 2024
3,847 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Hello 👋 Evangel. Good to hear from you.

Good luck tomorrow Steve.

Well done on your runs guys.

I have ended up with a cold, I didn't run at the weekend. My head was absolutely pounding on Saturday. A walk this morning and will see how I am tomorrow, I might try a wee run.
27 May
1:42pm, 27 May 2024
11,873 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Oh dear Lesley has the wee one bought something home and shared it with you? I hope you're feeling better soon.
27 May
1:45pm, 27 May 2024
3,848 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Think I picked it up elsewhere but he does have a runny nose and a little cough. Feeling much better this afternoon so hopefully getting better now.
27 May
1:57pm, 27 May 2024
22,409 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Oh no Lesley you do seem to get a lot of colds no doubt from the little one. Hope it’s not too troublesome.

Great to see you back Ev I had noticed lots of activities importing so figured something technical had occurred. And 1000 or not you’re always welcome here.

Well done for todays steady run Steve hope the appt goes well and you get some answers.

And well done closing the rain FF I wasn’t so lucky in my little 3m jaunt meant a drowned rat turned up at Aldi

Roads also quieter but seems they were all heading to the out of town shopping outlet according to our local traffic news.
28 May
2:04pm, 28 May 2024
15,171 posts
  •  
hillstrider
I'm sorry to hear about your cold Lesley, and hope that it soon clears up.

Sorry to hear about your 3 mile run yesterday GG, turning you into a drowned rat.

The usual Tuesday Farmers Walk this morning, avoiding the rain.
28 May
5:18pm, 28 May 2024
22,428 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I am just waiting for summer to arrive like the rest of us. I thought about running at lunchtime (its effectively a rest day) but the rain kept it to a rest day - that and I was paying money in the bank and mam and dad were bringing some more cash for me to pay in (I get the job of ordering things for them on line which I did again last night) Tomorrow then!

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000