Who Squares Wins!

5 lurkers | 174 watchers
Jun 2020
6:42pm, 5 Jun 2020
761 posts
  •  
tiamo69
Just got back & have now increased my square total to 205 (so, that’s +200 Squares badge sorted!)...
Today’s route includes going up & down several Cul-de-Sacs (hopefully, I’ll never have to visit again); onto property of posh local Hotel/Spa & Golf Course & then, riding around the outside, to nip up the Emergency Services track at back of property and some fun ‘off roaring’, through the woods, on my road bike!
Jun 2020
6:45pm, 5 Jun 2020
762 posts
  •  
tiamo69
Have a few holes left to fill...
Need to go for long walk/run through Sutton Park to bag some squares that don’t really have Trails and the, pick up the stray ‘odds & sods’.

Biggest issue is the large cluster that is actually the local Grammar School’s playing fields...
My days of climbing over 6-7 foot fences, are long behind me!

Jun 2020
6:56pm, 5 Jun 2020
9,446 posts
  •  
ITG 🇮🇸
Hope you are tired after that, DS!
Jun 2020
10:02pm, 5 Jun 2020
426 posts
  •  
Daddy Shark
Yes i am, but you also went out again!
Jun 2020
10:09pm, 5 Jun 2020
427 posts
  •  
Daddy Shark
Nice work tiamo69! The remainders will take some getting though. Good luck
JCB
Jun 2020
3:30am, 6 Jun 2020
1,250 posts
  •  
JCB
Good work Tiamo! Getting close there. Are you able to move your grid to get the rest? (Don’t remember if you have already moved it this week.)
Jun 2020
9:08am, 6 Jun 2020
9,447 posts
  •  
ITG 🇮🇸
I biked home from work, DS, that's not quite the same as 'going out again'. Going out today though.
Jun 2020
9:52am, 6 Jun 2020
771 posts
  •  
roberton
Quick question before I go about changing my settings and breaking anything!

Ever since I got my Garmin watch I've had everything setup so things are auto uploaded into Fetch. Which is obviously great! But in the multiplayer now I'm getting caught out a bit because Snail (and maybe 57.5, not sure) have their setup different... looks like I'm creeping ahead during the day and then surprise! Their training from throughout the day pops up in one go.

To keep things even therefore I'd like to change my setup. If I go through the Fetch link to Garmin connect I can turn off the "Data shared from Garmin Connect to the Fetcheveryone.com app" setting. That will stop data being auto uploaded.

But I want to get the training entries in later in the day :-) So do I just go in and turn it back on again and it will then upload past entries? Or...?

Thanks in advance!
Jun 2020
10:12am, 6 Jun 2020
11,950 posts
  •  
NDWDave
I reckon you post as soon as possible. Keep an intimidating lead in each square to scare off the opposition...

I’m coasting in on the multiplayer. A combination of a heavy last week and needing to be home earlier for the school run meant there wasn’t enough in the tank for a run at the final

Looks like a good battle for the top 2
Jun 2020
11:02am, 6 Jun 2020
5,831 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
I am not particularly Machiavellian roberton. Other than Monday morning maybe 😉. I usually run late evening this time of year as a perk of living well to the north. Downside of the north is some 'challenging' weather, I was in danger of hypothermia yesterday. And no danger of me cycling in those conditions!

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php