Meaningless product descriptions

1 lurker | 123 watchers
26 Sep
10:29pm, 26 Sep 2024
4,069 posts
  •  
cackleberry
pedroscalls wrote:There used to be a pizza firm in Abz who did a gatecrasher pizza, it was so big it had to go through the door at an angle. Only had one once as we won it on the local radio station.

That sounds like my kind of pizza!
26 Sep
10:33pm, 26 Sep 2024
100,960 posts
  •  
pedroscalls
Lol Cackleberry, it beat the 7 of us that were there that day
27 Sep
8:10am, 27 Sep 2024
3,373 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
pedroscalls wrote:There used to be a pizza firm in Abz who did a gatecrasher pizza, it was so big it had to go through the door at an angle. Only had one once as we won it on the local radio station.

PHD (Pizza home deliveries... or Dr pizza as we called it) - loved it. My photo doesn't do it justice, it was bigger than it looks. Used to get 50% student discount, so the giant pizza was under a tenner.

27 Sep
8:11am, 27 Sep 2024
3,374 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Lesley C wrote: A great deal from Big Manny's Pizza.

I wanted to try them, but not sure I can get on board with the word "ZAS"
27 Sep
8:16am, 27 Sep 2024
4,061 posts
  •  
Lesley C
RunningRonnie wrote:pedroscalls wrote:There used to be a pizza firm in Abz who did a gatecrasher pizza, it was so big it had to go through the door at an angle. Only had one once as we won it on the local radio station. PHD (Pizza home deliveries... or Dr pizza as we called it) - loved it. My photo doesn't do it justice, it was bigger than it looks. Used to get 50% student discount, so the giant pizza was under a tenner.

We used to get them in student halls.
27 Sep
8:16am, 27 Sep 2024
4,062 posts
  •  
Lesley C
RunningRonnie wrote:Lesley C wrote: A great deal from Big Manny's Pizza. I wanted to try them, but not sure I can get on board with the word "ZAS"

No idea about that either. Their Banchory shop opened last week.
27 Sep
8:26am, 27 Sep 2024
3,375 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Lesley C wrote:RunningRonnie wrote:pedroscalls wrote:There used to be a pizza firm in Abz who did a gatecrasher pizza, it was so big it had to go through the door at an angle. Only had one once as we won it on the local radio station. PHD (Pizza home deliveries... or Dr pizza as we called it) - loved it. My photo doesn't do it justice, it was bigger than it looks. Used to get 50% student discount, so the giant pizza was under a tenner. We used to get them in student halls.
That's where my photo was! Hillhead Halls lol
27 Sep
8:48am, 27 Sep 2024
101,010 posts
  •  
pedroscalls
Cheers, I couldn't remember the name of the shop @RunningRonnie

The best thing out of Tilly, apart from the road.
27 Sep
10:24am, 27 Sep 2024
4,064 posts
  •  
Lesley C
I was at Woolmanhill. The other uni.
27 Sep
5:36pm, 27 Sep 2024
12,102 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
RunningRonnie wrote:pedroscalls wrote:There used to be a pizza firm in Abz who did a gatecrasher pizza, it was so big it had to go through the door at an angle. Only had one once as we won it on the local radio station. PHD (Pizza home deliveries... or Dr pizza as we called it) - loved it. My photo doesn't do it justice, it was bigger than it looks. Used to get 50% student discount, so the giant pizza was under a tenner.

Sensible use of box space 👍

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP

(header last updated 07/01/24)