Meaningless product descriptions

2 lurkers | 122 watchers
Nov 2021
9:31am, 24 Nov 2021
878 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
I notice it is patent pending. Reviewing applications like that would likely drive you to light relief from atomic physics and relativity theory.
Nov 2021
5:40pm, 26 Nov 2021
21,309 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Mizuno Wave Stealth 4 handheld women

(Amazon - for a men's shoe)
Nov 2021
8:26pm, 29 Nov 2021
23,790 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Atari Speakerhats: a new listening experience.

The Speakerhat is a baseball-style cap with high-fidelity stereo speakers and microphone that can connect instantly to any Bluetooth-enabled device.

Only ninety bucks.

atarivcs.com
Nov 2021
8:57pm, 29 Nov 2021
3,874 posts
  •  
Oscar the Grouch
Does it come in tin foil as well?
Dec 2021
9:44am, 6 Dec 2021
21,323 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Free event (admission applies)

(National Trust)
Dec 2021
2:27pm, 6 Dec 2021
13,046 posts
  •  
chunkywizmas
they charge you once, not twice - how generous!
Dec 2021
5:56pm, 7 Dec 2021
8,981 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Eh?

Dec 2021
9:00am, 15 Dec 2021
16,870 posts
  •  
We 3Ms of Orient Are
"Hi there,
How's your day going so far? Do you have a headache? Are you feeling a little sleepy?
I know it’s tough being on the go all the time. That's why I am so excited about our new eye massager! This scientifically proven device is designed to relieve eye fatigue and help you sleep better. In just minutes, you can enjoy relief from headaches and insomnia. Plus, it relieves eye fatigue with its soothing vibrations. What are you waiting for?
Our Ocularon Massager uses a shiatsu massage technology to target the ocular and temple areas. Compared to other machines, Ocularon uses air compression technology, which simulates a real human massage to calm your nervous system.
Not sure if this will work for you? Our customers tell us they enjoy the gentle heat and Bluetooth streaming music. It’s simple. Our customers are sleeping better after a hard day at work."

"Eye massager" = rubbing your eyes?
Dec 2021
1:15pm, 15 Dec 2021
60,476 posts
  •  
GlennR
"Fashion is often considered to be exclusive, but Nike has taken that proposition to a new level by acquiring a company that sells shoes people will never wear, or even touch. The brand has bought RTFKT Studios (pronounced “artefact”), a British start-up that creates virtual trainers and clothing that sell for thousands of pounds.

RTFKT’s technology lets buyers look like they are wearing these items on social media platforms such as Instagram and its collaborations with video game companies allow players to dress their avatars in their RTFKT purchases.

In February, the company sold 621 rainbow-coloured virtual trainers in collaboration with the teenage artist FEWOCiOUS in just six minutes, earning more than $3.1 million. Some were resold a few weeks later for double the price, at about $5,000 for each pair. Other pairs of virtual trainers created by RTFKT have sold for as much as $40,000, or £30,000."
Dec 2021
1:19pm, 15 Dec 2021
16,878 posts
  •  
We 3Ms of Orient Are
[That's insane, Glenn! I wince at paying more than £60 for a pair of trainers I do actually run in - £40k for the Emperor's New Trainers? I'm Out!]

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP

(header last updated 07/01/24)