I've got unicorns in my basket

3 lurkers | 55 watchers
Mar 2021
6:45pm, 2 Mar 2021
26,312 posts
  •  
Sushi.
I use all my kit for climbing too and hiking so that’s how I justify so much.
Mar 2021
6:51pm, 2 Mar 2021
32,716 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
This thread is a bad influence!

I'm looking at the Flanci skorts. As my club kit is purple, the Purple Flame skort would be perfect but so would purple Logrono be.

The Logrono are 2 inches shorter than the Flame. I'm only 5'2", so I'm thinking the shorter the better. BUT! I have had serious problems with shorts that are just that bit too short and ride up and chafe horribly.

Does anyone have experience of the shorter length from this company? How well do the shorts stay put?
Mar 2021
6:52pm, 2 Mar 2021
70,908 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I justified my recent purvhase of a psir of leghings by needing it for yoga, even though I am no longer allowed to teach. One can but hope though! And I can wear them cutting the grass and log it, then it is ok, right?
Mar 2021
7:34pm, 2 Mar 2021
51,705 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
I have skorts with shorter length shorts in a couple of designs and they're fine.
Mar 2021
7:48pm, 2 Mar 2021
13,588 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I have so much running kit and have also started to roll to get more in 😂 one skort turned into 3 and still tempted by another but might also get a hoodie (that I also don’t need) but I am so gullible for a bargain.
Mar 2021
8:23pm, 2 Mar 2021
23,648 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
I have a 5 drawer chest of draws just for kit
And 2 boxes of not used stuff mainly smaller kit
Mar 2021
8:27pm, 2 Mar 2021
19,909 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Oh I heart you lot :)
I feel so much better about the amount of kit I have now!
I have one big drawer, but "high summer" or "depth of winter" stuff gets put into vacuum storage bags in the wardrobe when I swap as appropriate

(I won't mention the race vests/packs that hide under coats/jackets in the wardrobe or the multitude of trainers)
Mar 2021
8:29pm, 2 Mar 2021
13,956 posts
  •  
Ness
Wow! That’s a lot of kit! I have two drawers for kit and one box under the bed for sports undies. They’re pretty full but that’s it. Oh and my running shoes are stored in the downstairs loo so I can put them on just before leaving the house.
Mar 2021
8:39pm, 2 Mar 2021
7,964 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
I definitely could fill a chest of drawers with kit if I gathered it all from the various places it lives. As well as the aforementioned leggings boxes, I have a drawer just for shirts and half a drawer for vests. All my long sleeve tops are hanging in the wardrobe and would probably fill another drawer. Add in the socks, buffs, gloves and general bits and bobs....
Mar 2021
8:51pm, 2 Mar 2021
23,650 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
I have 1 drawer of bras socks and buffs!
1 for tee shirts and vests
1 for legs and long sleeves

1 for cycling kit
1 for odds and ends hats swim stuff

About This Thread

Maintained by GimmeMedals
The Newt threat has been taken over by chat about Flanci skorts, capris, shorts, leggings and bargai...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.