FetchPoint: The Game

281 watchers
Sep 2023
10:04am, 4 Sep 2023
3,302 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
Excuse me if I'm missing something obvious, but does Fetch have a live map anywhere - one that shows you where you are in real time, preferably with optional game map overlays?
Sep 2023
11:05am, 4 Sep 2023
360 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
Hi NordRunner,
Try the mobile version of Fetchpoint. There is a 'Find Me' button.
I find it tells me to check my browser settings to enable location tracking, which I should do some time.

Mr Fetch has shared the functionality, so 'Find Me' appears on other Fetch maps.
Sep 2023
11:16am, 4 Sep 2023
361 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
The time to allow location tracking was today. There are a couple of places in which to allow location sharing, on my iPhone. I now see it working. Very nice. Thanks for asking, NordRunner, and thanks for providing it, fetcheveryone.
Sep 2023
12:43pm, 4 Sep 2023
5,588 posts
  •  
jelly
NordRunner I use the map on routes, it’s got all the map overlays and the find me button!
Sep 2023
2:30pm, 4 Sep 2023
3,303 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
Hi Steve NordRunner, Try the mobile version of Fetchpoint. There is a 'Find Me' button. …
Thanks, but my ios device does not find an app. Do you have the name for it? Maybe it is not available in Norway :(
Sep 2023
2:33pm, 4 Sep 2023
3,304 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
Steve NordRunner I use the map on routes, it’s got all the map overlays and the find me button!
jelly do you mean inside the web browser? Which submenu of Routes?
Sep 2023
2:35pm, 4 Sep 2023
19,411 posts
  •  
Gooner
Hi Steve NordRunner, Try the mobile version of Fetchpoint. There is a 'Find Me' button. … Thanks, but my ios device does not find an app. Do you have the name for it? Maybe it is not available in Norway

If you click onto the game map page on your phone, you should see a button that says find me at the top of the map.
Sep 2023
2:39pm, 4 Sep 2023
3,305 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
Thanks, Goomer. So I would have to rejoin the Fetchpoint game to use this. I was hoping for something more general, more likely for Conquercise if anything, since I have played through the other games as much as I want to.
Sep 2023
2:42pm, 4 Sep 2023
3,306 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
I retract that - it works without being in the game. That's more like what I was looking for, but with the ability to turn on any of the game overlays, not just FP!
Sep 2023
2:42pm, 4 Sep 2023
19,412 posts
  •  
Gooner
No, it's on the conquercise map too, I just made an assumption based on the thread and having only read this page, my bad.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.