Conquercise

219 watchers
24 Oct
1:51pm, 24 Oct 2024
21,935 posts
  •  
Gooner
I surprisingly only have about 4 anywhere near enough to reach, they shall be visited in the near future I feel
24 Oct
1:59pm, 24 Oct 2024
31,185 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
You can see the never-before-reached ones on this map view:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq-world.php
24 Oct
2:55pm, 24 Oct 2024
6,783 posts
  •  
paulcook
I need to risk some of the firing range over the Dales!!
24 Oct
2:59pm, 24 Oct 2024
3,355 posts
  •  
Flatlander
Thanks for that map Fetch.
A quick look suggests my Scandinavian cycle tour would have gained me a few thousand zones since very little of the area has been explored by Fetchies.
Perhaps that will be my holiday next year. :-p :-)
24 Oct
3:03pm, 24 Oct 2024
22,149 posts
  •  
Cerrertonia
paulcook wrote:I need to risk some of the firing range over the Dales!!
Plenty of non firing range ones on the Coverdale/Nidderdale fringes. And loads in the North Pennines generally. Even a few on the edge of the Lakes, not too far from Egrement
24 Oct
3:38pm, 24 Oct 2024
31,189 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
@Dillthedog if you view your Conquercise map on your phone when out and about, there's a 'Find Me' button in the top right corner. This should help you establish whether you're in the right place - although the lat/lng your phone is picking up may not be the same as that recorded by your watch!
24 Oct
6:14pm, 24 Oct 2024
6,411 posts
  •  
Dillthedog
fetcheveryone wrote:@Dillthedog if you view your Conquercise map on your phone when out and about, there's a 'Find Me' button in the top right corner. This should help you establish whether you're in the right place although the lat/lng your phone is picking up may not be the same as that recorded by your watch!

Thanks Mr Fetch. Pity I can’t raise a fix for my stupidity as well :-)
24 Oct
8:10pm, 24 Oct 2024
1,304 posts
  •  
FunkyPOM
There's another benefit of living in Australia. Got the dragons badge (250 squares). Great Victorian bike ride should add a few more squares next month 😁
24 Oct
10:58pm, 24 Oct 2024
6,784 posts
  •  
paulcook
Cerrertonia wrote:paulcook wrote:I need to risk some of the firing range over the Dales!!Plenty of non firing range ones on the Coverdale/Nidderdale fringes. And loads in the North Pennines generally. Even a few on the edge of the Lakes, not too far from Egrement

Yes, those patches in the North Pennines are vast. Though I suspect vastly desolate too. Certainly at least two areas that are more than accessible.
25 Oct
9:15am, 25 Oct 2024
9,567 posts
  •  
Pothunter
My only single visitor squares are too old to qualify for the badge :-(

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.