Conquercise

219 watchers
25 Oct
11:27am, 25 Oct 2024
20,171 posts
  •  
NDWDave
fetcheveryone wrote:You can see the never-before-reached ones on this map view: fetcheveryone.com/game-conq-world.php

Is it on a different basis? I went through a zone which had an explorer on the world map but popped up as an undiscovered zone when I uploaded. It was in Palermo Buenos Aires
25 Oct
12:06pm, 25 Oct 2024
24,273 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
Visited by someone who the left the game or left Fetch?
um
25 Oct
12:10pm, 25 Oct 2024
8,981 posts
  •  
um
Or just an out of date one?
I have a lot of non-UK 'expired' zones, showing on the map as explored that are both explored and unexplored, eg
25 Oct
12:35pm, 25 Oct 2024
6,786 posts
  •  
paulcook
I wondered perhaps an explored in error?
25 Oct
1:38pm, 25 Oct 2024
20,173 posts
  •  
NDWDave
It had been named so presumably not done in error
25 Oct
2:00pm, 25 Oct 2024
21,982 posts
  •  
Gooner
I believe that once 12 months passes with no visitors it reverts to unexplored but keeps any name and overall visitor count.
25 Oct
4:32pm, 25 Oct 2024
9,570 posts
  •  
Pothunter
Seems a bit inconsistent. I’ve got a square in the Scottish Borders which says Explored and 1 visitor. It is grey (last visited in 2017) but is showing with a cake. The surrounding squares are also grey but all have more than 1 visitor.

I’ve got other squares in Australia (from 2016) that show as Unexplored (albeit with more than 1 visitor) even though I’ve got GPS training routes through them. I did try edit the training records this morning but that didn’t update the map. Not exactly a major issue though!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.