Conquercise

1 lurker | 218 watchers
MsG
Feb 2022
7:48pm, 1 Feb 2022
2,070 posts
  •  
MsG
I think the virtual activities which "look" like real GPS are a problem too. When I first got the turbo trainer, I tried a few sites / apps and realised they were importing into fetch as if I'd really been there. I did report this and they got filtered out but it does mean any new platform doing virtual activities is going to cause the same issue.
PK
Feb 2022
10:01pm, 1 Feb 2022
1,127 posts
  •  
PK
Trying to claim The Ocho today, but can't seem to trigger it.
Logged cross training at gym, along with treadmill and static bike ride. For these I've popped a small manual route to trigger the Conquersize zone points. I then went swimming, and managed to get some GPS signal, but no badge. Just in case it wanted a walk instead of cross train, I logged a short walk too. I can see all four on my Conquersize page, but no badge.

Any help?
Feb 2022
10:10pm, 1 Feb 2022
85,264 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I generally use non GPS as I rarely take a computer with my. Only for long bike rides usually. This is because I don't train, so no need to keep track really :)
But I do like a good Fetch game so please keep the manual option!
Feb 2022
10:13pm, 1 Feb 2022
44,243 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Trying to claim The Ocho today, but can't seem to trigger it.

Are you in the right game, PK? All the activities have to be in the same WSW zone.
PK
Feb 2022
7:24am, 2 Feb 2022
1,128 posts
  •  
PK
Nailed it ♪♫ Synge ♪♫. I'm in the wrong stupid game. (Schoolboy error!)

Will need to rethink that too as, if I remember correctly, WSW doesn't allow manual entries.
Feb 2022
7:43am, 2 Feb 2022
14,441 posts
  •  
IT GRANNY 🇮🇸
Lol, PK.
When I OCTO-ed I had an outdoor pool. But maybe you can get a signal if you start the watch right by the window or before you go in. Start a few seconds, pause, restart. Then trim the swim later as needed.
Feb 2022
8:15am, 2 Feb 2022
8,422 posts
  •  
57.5 Days of Pain
I used to record my activities on the phone, so would manually add hard training and races/ parkruns. Santa brought a shiny new Garmin so only manually plot now when I forget to switch it on.
Feb 2022
8:39pm, 2 Feb 2022
2,863 posts
  •  
JRitchie
Pre- wearable tech I put in manually (sees such a faff in retrospect) I have drafted/ planned routes manually which I’ve found helpful. But that’s nothing to do with CS.
Feb 2022
10:57pm, 2 Feb 2022
891 posts
  •  
AndyS
Conquered a new completely unexplored region today, so that was nice.
Feb 2022
11:09pm, 2 Feb 2022
212 posts
  •  
Forrest Jooligan
GPS for all but one activity - watch battery died. Manually added the route but it gave a date of 1900 or somesuch so zones showed up as expired. I’ve subsequently revisited them anyway as it was lawn expansion I was after.

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.