Cats in Boxes

5 lurkers | 97 watchers
Feb 2022
9:20am, 13 Feb 2022
85,624 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Picked up a free bedside table from the streets of Hay yesterday, so just moved my mattress and bed to make room for it...
I no longer have a shortage of hair ties or pens! As madam has obviously batted them all from my current bedside table under the bed 😱😱😱
Feb 2022
1:05pm, 13 Feb 2022
1,573 posts
  •  
Vixx
Just in case anyone has not seen this...

fb.watch
Feb 2022
1:13pm, 13 Feb 2022
30,981 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Ozzy in his happy place his bed
Feb 2022
1:23pm, 13 Feb 2022
1,574 posts
  •  
Vixx
Awwwwwww
Feb 2022
2:07pm, 13 Feb 2022
12,759 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
That catnip clip was awesome, Vixx! Wonder if it ever let go? :-o
Feb 2022
3:27pm, 13 Feb 2022
1,575 posts
  •  
Vixx
The size of its paws kind of had the suggestion that they will let go either:
a) when they wish to
b) when the jar is empty

whichever comes first :)
Feb 2022
5:20pm, 13 Feb 2022
67,177 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Cat in a basket

Feb 2022
8:15pm, 13 Feb 2022
8,978 posts
  •  
Raemond
We may have been overly optimistic about the Bel's reaction to new kittens.

She's much more interested in them than she ever was in 'Nny, so much so that we're putting a soft muzzle on her when we're sitting up in the craft room with them all, to be on the safe side.

This evening Miso ran and jumped and Bel started up as to chase her, but as she had been lying next to Sam he was able to grab her collar before she got off the sofa.

I still think that if she got a good swipe from a disgruntled kitten paw she'd soon know her place, it's just getting the kittens confident enough in the space that they swipe rather than run.

For now she'll just have to keep wearing the muzzle when she goes up there and we'll have to wait a while to integrate them into the rest of the house.
Feb 2022
8:46pm, 13 Feb 2022
85,639 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Oh that sounds a bit stressful.
Feb 2022
6:50am, 14 Feb 2022
624 posts
  •  
NRGEE
Lucky keeps scratching the wallpaper- as well as her 3 scratch posts. Her claws are really long. i bought some cat claw clippers from amazon- but she won't keep still for me to trim claws. I know not to cut back much as nerves and painful. Just need pointy tips clipped.
Last time vet charged me £35(+ £8 in taxi fare there and back). Went to a local pet shop in the town centre. They firstly sold be a "behaviour spray" to spray on walls- cats don't like smell and so don't scratch. May have to keep reapplying until Lucky associates smell and wallpaper and stops scratching.
Asked for advice re claws- told to google mobile dog groomer- actually brought up a petshop about 0.7miles from me. Phoned and asked if they did cat claws and yes they do. Girls car was in for a service but she is ringing me this week to come to flat after business hours( in a shop too) and shall happily trim cats claw nails for only £7. Delighted:-) just wondering how other Fetchies cope. Lucky is a housecat.

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!