1000 miles in 2024

1 lurker | 59 watchers
Par by the end of today is 726.0
Jun 2023
4:08pm, 6 Jun 2023
11,499 posts
  •  
hillstrider
GG, we forest run all year round, and appreciate the seasonal changes. Well done for this mornings run whilst not feeling like it.

Thanks Steve, yes I am lucky having the forest to run in, and lovely friends to run with.

I hope a few days walking will help your knee to recover.

Well done FF for your 15.25 miles and other productive activities whilst awaiting a new timing belt being fitted to your car.

Well done LL for your 3 parkruns in a week. I hope that you were pleased with your times?

GG again, I hope that you have a lovely evening with your friends 🌮🍾
Jun 2023
11:12pm, 6 Jun 2023
4,194 posts
  •  
Mrsbridgewater
Excellent running all round!

I have very pretty and colourful bruises now, so that’s nice :-) I’ve decided not to do Endure24 this weekend - well decision made because I need to run a trip for school.
Jun 2023
11:38am, 7 Jun 2023
11,505 posts
  •  
hillstrider
I'm glad that you are pleased with your multi coloured bruises MrsB 😀 It sounds like a sound decision not to do the Endure 24.

This morning was a 5 x 800 metres session, with 90 seconds recoveries.
Jun 2023
12:03pm, 7 Jun 2023
6,128 posts
  •  
steve45
Very impressive runs going on! That's quite a day of it there FF and incorporating visits....food....car service, superb miles.
And 5x800 metres hs is way up there, heck, 90 seconds recovery sounds a bit mean!!
Glad that you've made a wise decision Mrsb regardless of other commitments.

No running.☹️
Jun 2023
6:40pm, 7 Jun 2023
3,272 posts
  •  
Lesley C
Hope you get some running in soon Steve.

That looks painful Mrs B. Enjoy the school trip.

There's been some great mileage from everyone.

I did a long run on Saturday with parkrun too. It was far too hot for it.

I did a threshold run yesterday early morning, it was perfect weather for it. Paced it perfectly.

Not sure if how much more I will do this week, I have a suspected UTI. I got some tablets from the chemist, but feel like rubbish.
Jun 2023
8:18pm, 7 Jun 2023
20,556 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Hope you’re not too sore MrsB my mam took a tumble in the fells tonight thankfully a soft landing a grazed lip and elbow otherwise ok and very dusty.

We had gone off to do some photos for a running ‘bingo’ so lots of laughs too.

Great training LesleyC and hope you’re feeling better soon ❤️

Hope the school trip goes well MrsB
Jun 2023
10:57pm, 7 Jun 2023
4,195 posts
  •  
Mrsbridgewater
The school trip is weapon handling training for my cadets, going to be lots of fun stuck in a stuffy army classroom from 8 until 5 both days - but needs must as they all need to pass before summer camp!

HS, 5x800 sounds brutal!
Jun 2023
11:01am, 8 Jun 2023
11,521 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Thanks Steve, did you run today?

Well done for your training runs Lesley. I hope that you soon feel better.

Sorry to hear that your mam took a tumble GG, but lucky it was a soft landing.

Good luck with the school trip MrsB

The 800 metres reps session was brutal, but productive.

I ran a solo, hilly road 5k this morning at recovery pace, and garmin connect advised that I was in optimum condition. I will put this to the test in Saturday's parkrun.
Jun 2023
11:06am, 8 Jun 2023
20,564 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Wishing your cadets good luck MrsB

Well done on your run and that you’re in optimum conditions - whoop

I had another ‘object’ chasing session just under 4m and lots of fun. I found a dinosaur and puzzled some teenagers on their way to school 🤣
Jun 2023
11:33am, 8 Jun 2023
11,523 posts
  •  
hillstrider
Thanks GG.
That object chasing session sounds like great fun😀

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000