Who Squares Wins!

4 lurkers | 174 watchers
Jun 2020
10:53pm, 18 Jun 2020
18,127 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Golly I won’t be logging any runs as walks. I’ve upped my target to 350 miles for the year but really I’d like 700 and more importantly not to break again. And in the interim, Roberton has been out to take the lead again :-)
Jun 2020
11:04pm, 18 Jun 2020
14,585 posts
  •  
Ultra Sparkly Bridget (USB)
cake choc champagne
Jun 2020
11:04pm, 18 Jun 2020
14,586 posts
  •  
Ultra Sparkly Bridget (USB)
I remembered the important ones
DTs
Jun 2020
11:11pm, 18 Jun 2020
216 posts
  •  
DTs
I go with ITG, it is a game with no prize (except a badge - try not focus on the shiny precious badge).

Play it whatever way that works to get the best out of the game for you and try and forget about whatever anybody else does. That way madness and obsession lies.

Use the game For motivation, try not to let it consume you. I appreciate that can be easier said than done!
Jun 2020
11:14pm, 18 Jun 2020
893 posts
  •  
roberton
ishep's right, besides stumbling across fetchmojis, I was just commenting that it would be wrong to log a run as a walk. Just as it would be wrong to log a bike ride as a run etc (although I do actually log bike rides as runs because my garmin is knackered and won't let me set an activity type but I edit to the correct category as soon as it is uploaded and I don't know why I'm typing this as if it was all one breath but there you go).

Phew. Btw ishep, how do you do italics and bold?

Oh and dippy, glad that run took me back into the lead because it was the least fun run I've done in ages! No energy at all, it's often a bit of a gamble for me to run after my evening meal, I'll remember that again!
Jun 2020
11:17pm, 18 Jun 2020
1,504 posts
  •  
Isabel
Thanks all :) I wasnt suggestering (typo but I like it) that I'd log a run as a walk, just that I might slow down to walk for a square or two if i want to log walking in it rather than a whole new trip out later in the day to walk, which sounds like it's acceptable to most :)
Jun 2020
11:17pm, 18 Jun 2020
553 posts
  •  
funkyPOM
My job is done, 225. Funny that I only own one square but that represents who I am, an explorer rather than an owner. Alice, I'll be off grid again for the weekend so here's your chance for a comeback.
Jun 2020
11:34pm, 18 Jun 2020
18,128 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Well done FunkyP :-)
I’m glad you’ve got the lead then Roberton I should have fessed up my right shin is sore and saved you a horrid run. Hoping a good nights sleep will sort it and I’ve been stretching like mad but I had to bale on my walk today worse luck so this may or may not be done for the week :-(
Jun 2020
11:44pm, 18 Jun 2020
89 posts
  •  
Snail
Well done funkyPOM!

roberton - better be quick, just 2 places left on that First Finders Gallery :)
Jun 2020
12:06am, 19 Jun 2020
545 posts
  •  
ishep 🇪🇺
Well done funky!

Roberton (and others craving power of emphasis) - use HTML tags
< b > bold text here < /b >
< i > italic text here < /i >
(without the spaces)

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone