•  
Cheeky’s Dad
That’s a new game now, obvs
9 Jun
2:01pm, 9 Jun 2024
11 posts
  •  
EdGreig
Just managed to get all 10 digits in one 15k workout!

765490 is too high

9 Jun
2:06pm, 9 Jun 2024
12 posts
  •  
EdGreig
And 659724 also too high
9 Jun
2:58pm, 9 Jun 2024
18,848 posts
  •  
57.5 Degrees of Pain
EdGreig wrote:Just managed to get all 10 digits in one 15k workout!
Well done EdGreig!
9 Jun
3:14pm, 9 Jun 2024
2,577 posts
  •  
Jen HB
Well done! Now I need to collect more numbers. One more correct guess for the 10 correct guesses badge. (And I need to plan for doing the 10 rundle digits in one go badge too)
9 Jun
5:11pm, 9 Jun 2024
50,242 posts
  •  
Seratonin
Well done EdGreig I have never managed more than 9 before.

A great day for harvesting today as there was a cluster of 3 numbers and another one with 2. I managed to bag 8 digits with a 6 mile circular run 😀
9 Jun
6:21pm, 9 Jun 2024
223 posts
  •  
Cagey
So I am not normally very good at paying attention to the rundle map for collection but today I did and saw the opportunity to get on my bike and collect all digits with some cunning home placement! I planned my route with care and hopped on my bike - woe was me when I saw number 6 was missing … I’d turned in the wrong side of a forked culdesac and missed it by maybe a couple of metres 🤦🏻‍♀️ …. Not to be deterred and given it’s still relatively close proximity I’ve ventured back out - but alas not on the same expedition/ session… but I did manage to collect 1-9 …. Ah but then I realised my other mistake not going up a road briefly for number 0 …. So it wasn’t to be after all … the moral of this story to pay attention to the map you’ve created!! At least a bagger a bunch of numbers! Better luck next time!
9 Jun
6:22pm, 9 Jun 2024
224 posts
  •  
Cagey
To recap

And 659724 also too high
And 547060 too low
9 Jun
6:25pm, 9 Jun 2024
225 posts
  •  
Cagey
578143 Too low!
um
9 Jun
7:02pm, 9 Jun 2024
8,545 posts
  •  
um
Cagey - first off, commiserations.
I frequently plan a route, then the first hill wipes it from my memory. Or at least the planned route and the 2 or 3 earleir versions get muddled in my mind.

Top tip? If ypu've planned a route (especially if after the 'all 10 badge'), then print a copy (or have it on your phone) and take it with you. And allow for GPS errors, make sure you get in a zone for a reading.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Sign up, and you'll see your local map, with ten black markers - each one containing a digit. Collect these on your runs, rides, walks (and swims if you're lucky). It's GPS only, sorry. When you have enough digits, try and guess the secret number, which is anywhere between 1 and 1,000,000. If your guess is wrong, Rundle will tell you whether you are too high or too low.

All Fetchies are chasing the same number. You can choose to share your intel from your guesses - or (moral dilemma) you can try to throw everyone else off the scent.

If you're the person who guesses the right number, you get a snazzy new badge. The secret number will then reset, and the game begins again.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.