FetchPoint: The Game

281 watchers
Jun 2023
5:06pm, 18 Jun 2023
17 posts
  •  
ChickenRunr
Guess I've been inside other's circles then as only planted a couple so far. Might plan a trip to W Scotland for green lawn and then plant flowers in it ;)
Jun 2023
6:56pm, 18 Jun 2023
8,032 posts
  •  
Fizz :-)
I’ve squished all my bugs today. First time I’ve been bug-free in about three years! Hopefully I’ll be in positive number territory tomorrow :-)
Jun 2023
7:12pm, 18 Jun 2023
42,869 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Well done Fizz and welcome ChickenRunr

Had to go from one end of my circle to the other to squish my bug. As I move my homepoint so my starting point is out side my circle so I can plant flowers.
Jun 2023
8:20am, 29 Jun 2023
4,179 posts
  •  
Bob!
Has everyone's bug landed this morning?
I have no bug today.
Jun 2023
8:39am, 29 Jun 2023
3,087 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
Has everyone's bug landed this morning? I have no bug today.

Mine has landed - won't speak for anybody else. The 'no bug situation' (he said, over dramatically) has happened a number of times for different users in the past. Common best guess seems to be that it likely tried to spawn where there was already something else on the map and squished itself in the process. Unless it starts happening frequently, best approach is probably to accept the bonus and not worry about it.
Jun 2023
8:45am, 29 Jun 2023
2,597 posts
  •  
Idristhedragon
Mine was there today.
Jun 2023
8:49am, 29 Jun 2023
4,180 posts
  •  
Bob!
Cheers, I can safely
Has everyone's bug landed this morning? I have no bug today. Mine has landed - won't speak for anybody else. The 'no bug situation' (he said, over dramatically) has happened a number of times for different users in the past. Common best guess seems to be that it likely tried to spawn where there was already something else on the map and squished itself in the process. Unless it starts happening frequently, best approach is probably to accept the bonus and not worry about it.

Cheers,

knowing others have it means I can safely go for my run without needing to chase the bug down!
Jun 2023
8:51am, 29 Jun 2023
105,531 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Is there a maximum number of bugs you can accumulate? Or do they keep landing until your circle is covered?
Jun 2023
8:54am, 29 Jun 2023
105,532 posts
  •  
Hanneke
And one of mine has a yellow head?
Feeling good this week so going to try clear my circle over the next few days... Some of them are so close together, I can clear at least 10 in each walk. I have 30 odd bugs accumulated, maybe 40 ish? But not been out for 4 months! So that cannot be daily bugs?
Jun 2023
8:58am, 29 Jun 2023
2,807 posts
  •  
Flatlander
I believe that if you don't squish your bugs, they survive for 30 days and then expire, theoretically meaning the maximum number of bugs that can accumulate is 30.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.