•  
Hanneke
There are no badges for it either...
Jun 2022
9:28am, 29 Jun 2022
3,241 posts
  •  
Oranj
It would probably be a bit unfair on those who live by the coast, or on a peninsula, or limited in some other way.
Jun 2022
9:31am, 29 Jun 2022
15,110 posts
  •  
IT GRANNY ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Or a narroe fjรถrd and valley ๐Ÿ˜‰.

But the games can never be fair to everyone. S'all a bit of fun and our Nike sponsorship deals are not exactly hanging on it.

I don't grudge badges to those who live on the grassy savanah or a grid-city. Not that Oranj needs any more. He must have massive swimming trunks.
Jun 2022
9:59am, 29 Jun 2022
111 posts
  •  
mcshane
Thought I'd share how I'm now planning my cycle routes... this map of conquercise squares is colour coded for how many days before zones expire from my lawn/grid - black are already expired, red zone expire within the next month, orange two months, yellow three months. Purple is my home zone, no square at all means I've never visited, my current grid is shown as a black outline. In the past I've missed going to a zone nearby that was about to be lost and then had to go back that way.

Jun 2022
10:33am, 29 Jun 2022
18,228 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
Well that's a whole new level of seriousness! I keep a vague eye on my map but mostly focus on visiting new zones when away.
Jun 2022
2:17pm, 29 Jun 2022
90,602 posts
  •  
Hanneke
My grid is 7... I think that is pretty high but I created my lawn by literally expanding in a circle around home, from home. I am blessed with an endurance cycling habit though, so not all walking! I can't run... I so far haven't run into hillsides too steep to scale on foot or other areas that cannot be reached by bike. At some point, I will hit the sea, South and West first. I am on the Eastern borders of S Wales...
Nearly at the sea in the South... May just go for it if the weekend is nice, weather wise...
Jun 2022
2:19pm, 29 Jun 2022
90,603 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Ahhh... Actually, West wise, I will hit an army exercise area that is out of bounds... So that will be my limiting factor there...
Jun 2022
2:20pm, 29 Jun 2022
90,604 posts
  •  
Hanneke
The "secret" SAS base is positioned in such a way that all zones can be bagged from public footpaths and roads...
Jun 2022
2:42pm, 29 Jun 2022
14,587 posts
  •  
Yorkshire Pie
I have a big lawn but a really crap grid because I'm only a square or two away from the city centre and I rarely head through the centre and out the other side. My lawn is mainly composed of little tentacles which reach out from the main clump of zones near home rather than being a solid block.
JCB
Jun 2022
3:01pm, 29 Jun 2022
3,322 posts
  •  
JCB
Good planning mcshane!

About This Thread

Maintained by SPKoF
Come for a play:

fetcheveryone.com/game-conq.php

Here's a little explainer video. Just 90 seconds long. Please share it if you can.

https://youtu.be/Srig7-pl6pQ

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.