Who Squares Wins!

2 lurkers | 174 watchers
May 2020
7:08pm, 23 May 2020
675 posts
  •  
Sam Jelfs
I know, been slacking, only managed 3 runs this week so far... ;-)

Given up on the multiplayer though, even if I made it through this week is never make it through next week.
May 2020
7:27pm, 23 May 2020
11,808 posts
  •  
NDWDave
A few more Ochos and you might be ok...

I’m targeting the multiplayer so have a few squares I have to go through before I can target the empty squares for the 1v1
May 2020
7:28pm, 23 May 2020
48,997 posts
  •  
Diogenes
I’m getting thrashed this week. I think I’ll take a break next week
WA
May 2020
7:30pm, 23 May 2020
6,864 posts
  •  
WA
Another newbie question
I can see my square count at the top of the game, but unless I'm winning or drawing in a square is there any way to see the squares I've visited? I'm hoping for a bike ride tomorrow to hit my 4th corner and some other as yet unclaimed squares and I'd like to hit others if possible that I've not crossed yet. I'm in no position to win the match, but I'd like to bag a few more squares for my own tally

Did someone say this can be addictive :-)
May 2020
7:42pm, 23 May 2020
4,770 posts
  •  
Vancouver Jogger
There will be an answer to your question. It will involve finding a previous week with an opponent who no longer plays. But I’ll let someone else explain as that’s about as far as I got...
May 2020
7:48pm, 23 May 2020
371 posts
  •  
Daddy Shark
WA, how new are you? If very new there may not be a way to show the squares you've visited. It's a bodge involving finding one of your own past games against someone who has since left the game (or this week hasn't covered any squares at all). If you can find a person like that, let us know and we will tell you the rest.
WA
May 2020
8:25pm, 23 May 2020
6,865 posts
  •  
WA
Ah no, this is my first week. I'll keep playing and then you can tell me the bodge. Thx anyway!
May 2020
9:47am, 24 May 2020
76 posts
  •  
theOtherRichard
@WA - It's not as quick and easy as the way the others are alluding to, but you can overlay the grid on a training log entry. Click the bottom grid button on the map and it will show your WSW grid, so you could compile a list of missing squares by doing that on each entry.
Colour by numbers :-)
WA
May 2020
10:01am, 24 May 2020
6,869 posts
  •  
WA
That makes sense, thanks
May 2020
11:57am, 24 May 2020
3,713 posts
  •  
RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧
DS the 2 squares that remain untouched I cannot get into without moving whole square location. So if your on the mend or can be bothered nip out and fill them before midday tomorrow not the end of the world if you cannot :-)

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php