Who are the most N, E, S & Westerly Fetchies?

6 watchers
2 Sep
2:01pm, 2 Sep 2024
2,731 posts
  •  
Hibeedeb
Iā€™m at 78 W.
2 Sep
2:40pm, 2 Sep 2024
1,743 posts
  •  
xt350 šŸ‡³šŸ‡æ
Middle of the South Island New Zealand, a tad further south than most, I would humbly suggest šŸ‘
2 Sep
6:56pm, 2 Sep 2024
18,083 posts
  •  
Garfield
I used to be at 75 W, once upon a time. I've done a couple races and some parkruns there in recent years.
2 Sep
7:17pm, 2 Sep 2024
34,978 posts
  •  
Old Croc
I used to be mid / South Atlantic!
2 Sep
8:35pm, 2 Sep 2024
10,612 posts
  •  
PeterFay
Any Shetland fetches ...
4 Sep
3:47am, 4 Sep 2024
2,958 posts
  •  
Mark J šŸ‡³šŸ‡æ
xt350 šŸ‡³šŸ‡æ wrote:Middle of the South Island New Zealand, a tad further south than most, I would humbly suggest šŸ‘

Beats me, I'm top of the South Island. Although I shall be further South, briefly over our summer when I head to Stewart Island :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GordonG
Out of idle curiosity I was wondering (without giving away any personal info) who are the most northerly, easterly, southerly and westerly Fetchies. Perhaps three lists: in the UK, Europe and the World (with east and west being defined by a standard Euro-centric map).

I guess the limitation would be being based permanently (or long-term) in that location i.e. not there for a one-off race or a holiday.

Anyone want to volunteer themselves for one of these lists? :-)