What's making you smile today?

7 lurkers | 158 watchers
2 Mar
2:40pm, 2 Mar 2024
10,756 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
We have blackbirds nesting in our holly tree.
2 Mar
3:18pm, 2 Mar 2024
74,372 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
A more generous than usual number of prizes from Ernie this month!

I take it Ernie would tell me by email if he was ever going to giving me a prize? Just new to PB.
2 Mar
3:22pm, 2 Mar 2024
67,981 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
There's a series of apps you can use to find out in advance of the email, Lip Gloss.

Which is how I know that the rascal has short-changed me again this month, but I don't mind if a Fetch pal was the one to benefit.
2 Mar
3:23pm, 2 Mar 2024
39,749 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
I take it Ernie would tell me by email if he was ever going to giving me a prize? Just new to PB.

Yes but sometimes the email takes a few days to arrive. I use the NS&I Prizechecker app, LG.
2 Mar
3:25pm, 2 Mar 2024
39,750 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Which is how I know that the rascal has short-changed me again this month, but I don't mind if a Fetch pal was the one to benefit.

That's generous of you V'rap but there have been years, literally, where I seemed to be a non-person as far as Ernie was concerned!
2 Mar
3:32pm, 2 Mar 2024
67,982 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
We've been a bit spoilt with PB prize fund rates over the past 12 months or so, LD. It's not so long ago that most people got almost nothing for years on end.
2 Mar
3:55pm, 2 Mar 2024
17,479 posts
  •  
ITG 🇮🇸
What is Ernie? What am I missing?
2 Mar
4:07pm, 2 Mar 2024
10,761 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
[Premium bonds. Ernie is the name given to the machine that selects the numbers. Electronic Random Number Indicator Equipment]
2 Mar
4:08pm, 2 Mar 2024
8,696 posts
  •  
Fizz :-)
Premium Bonds, ITG.
nsandi.com
2 Mar
4:09pm, 2 Mar 2024
74,374 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Premium Bonds. ITG.

I bought some with my lump sum so was just checking how I know when I won ( I didn’t by the way )

Makes interesting reading though and I hope my sis knows my dad’s number

About This Thread

Maintained by Iris
I've had a bit of a shite day at work today, generally a bit rubbish. I can't be the only one so p...