What really grinds your gears?

2 lurkers | 179 watchers
16 Aug
9:41pm, 16 Aug 2024
3,995 posts
  •  
cackleberry
GordonG wrote:Sigh wrote:The bread aisle in supermarkets, and the zombie-like customers found therein. Just pick your loaf and go, for goodness' sake! Everyone in supermarkets who wanders around like they're in an art gallery

Just ram them with your trolley, then say "Oh, sorry!"
Wankers.
16 Aug
10:20pm, 16 Aug 2024
23,180 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Supermarkets that don't have enough space for people to do their shopping in a leisurely manner, planning meals as they shop.
17 Aug
2:18pm, 17 Aug 2024
10,626 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
The window shoppers inside the supermarket are annoying.

Almost as annoying as the self-service checkouts. Some people prefer to queue for a real cashier. I am happy to take a scanner so I can pack as I go. One quick transaction at the self-service checkout and I'm done. Wrong! I end up waiting to checkout thanks to loads of people who decide to scan their entire trolley at the checkout rather than do it as they shop.
17 Aug
2:22pm, 17 Aug 2024
12,009 posts
  •  
Raemondo
Bands who are like third or fourth on the bill for one day of a multi day festival acting all pissy because not everything at the festival revolves around them.
PK
18 Aug
11:42am, 18 Aug 2024
1,272 posts
  •  
PK
Dog walkers walking in rhe cycle lane AND their dig is standing still in the walking lane (legitimately) off the lead. THEN they just look at you and smile.

Maybe move yourself or your dog, it's not a f'ing smiling situation!!!
PK
18 Aug
11:43am, 18 Aug 2024
1,273 posts
  •  
PK
Dog walkers walking in rhe cycle lane AND their dog is standing still in the walking lane (legitimately) off the lead. THEN they just look at you and smile.

Maybe move yourself or your dog, it's not a f'ing smiling situation!!!
PK
18 Aug
11:43am, 18 Aug 2024
1,274 posts
  •  
PK
Autocorrect then editing fails!
XB
18 Aug
6:53pm, 18 Aug 2024
18,263 posts
  •  
XB
I've just had an email directing me to a secure message. To access the message, I have to enter my DoB. This is done by selecting the date on a calendar. The calendar shows the current month and to get to the relevant month, you tap an arrow to scroll back one month at a time. There is no other input method.

I'm over 700 months old.

I'm not thatinterested in their message.
18 Aug
9:55pm, 18 Aug 2024
18,530 posts
  •  
UltraDunc
That’s got me thinking 🤔

….. didn’t think I’d ever be this old when I was a little boy😃
19 Aug
12:18am, 19 Aug 2024
32,725 posts
  •  
macca 53
…hope I die before I get old…

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
A forum to sound off about what really grinds your gears.