santababy
defo up for a relay, cant do cape wrath as doing Edinburgh
16 miles over the pentands would kll me
Jan 2007
11:09am, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
JulesR
Missed the start of this thread, but do English exiles living in Scotland qualify? Always interested in relays, so count me in for Arran and say don't forget to say hi at Springburn, Alloa, Troon or wherever the race is.
Jan 2007
11:18am, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
Applecross
Yep, think it is location rather than nationality we're after here (the original post was about sharing lifts to races etc)
Jan 2007
11:26am, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
Being scottish, there are only two types of people in the world anyway, those that are scottish and those that want to be.

Just off for a run around the borders, (Scottish ones that is), whilst able to look at Engerland would not want to actually run along their countryside today!!)

Regards.

Blue
Jan 2007
11:29am, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
Boab
LOL
Jan 2007
1:24pm, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
size10
try some honey and cinnamon in the porridge
Jan 2007
4:13pm, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
gokeith
No date yet for Arran but it should be around 21st July.it fills up really quickly as they have a llimit to the amount of teams availabe because of transporting everyone around the island.Male and Female races so could enter 2teams if enough interest.It will probably be around May before the entries are available so prob best to see who is up for it nearer the time and then decide for definate if thats ok with everyone.
Jan 2007
4:14pm, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
santababy
me i think, a nice weekend in Arran would be lovely, always wanted to visit there
Jan 2007
5:01pm, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
Loon Dod
Sounds like fun Depandant on Date as its geting busy now.
Jan 2007
8:39pm, 4 Jan 2007
0 posts
  •  
iceblue
Hello all.

Big Al - I'm doing Buchlyvie 10k too, although I haven't had any confirmation of my entry yet.

Applecross - I fancy doing the Islay half as well. I was over on Islay before Christmas and driving around it seemed the roads were made for running on, pretty flat.

Arran sounds good as well.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gobi