Mundane thread

160 watchers
12:05pm
12:05pm, 27 Oct 2024
64,773 posts
  •  
alpenrose
Bloody Hell - there's a fly in here again! And I blocked the bottom of the door. :-p
12:06pm
12:06pm, 27 Oct 2024
1,426 posts
  •  
honestmackem
Aww AR what a beautiful picture
12:22pm
12:22pm, 27 Oct 2024
24,822 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
How gorgeous are they!! I never tired of seeing ‘Roos the biggest was at the sand dunes in Nelson Bay he hopped across the path and was massive.

As for spiders they were my biggest fear and other than an orb spider in its web at the botanical gardens we saw very few spiders and I even got chilled about them being around.

A very mundane couple of hours starting with taking the beer fridge to rehome at cousins house.. queue clean the vacated space then somehow that transpired to the deep clean of kitchen floor and cooker! Ready for a nap
12:24pm
12:24pm, 27 Oct 2024
71,653 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Gnome is an excellent young man and a credit to his parents :)
12:50pm
12:50pm, 27 Oct 2024
33,538 posts
  •  
Rosehip
the spider pics are from his house - usually a big web on the balcony!

have hoovered a ceiling here and removed several cobwebs. Husband is now painting it whilst I have tea , my dodgy shoulder gets me out of painting ceilings
12:59pm
12:59pm, 27 Oct 2024
45,672 posts
  •  
Ness
Velociraptor wrote:Gnome is an excellent young man and a credit to his parents

He is! I agree with Vrap. Hugs @EvilPixie

Back from my 10k. Enjoyed that loads. Have had a shower. Now having a cup of tea. Mr Ness got is an M&S pie and mash meal deal so will be having that later.
1:19pm
1:19pm, 27 Oct 2024
24,823 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I also agree re Gnome glad he can be there for you and I also hope you enjoy being looked after by your in-laws.

Back from a short run now to get ready for a meal out with my in laws for fil’s birthday. Favourite restaurant too!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Johnny Blaze
I have replaced the batteries in the TV remote.

The old ones were flat, so it wasn't working.