JUST SAY NO

6 watchers
9 Sep
12:54pm, 9 Sep 2024
27,590 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
There is a bagpiper who plays in the upstairs room above a craft shop in our nearby town. I like the sound but wouldn't fancy working in the shop having to hear it all day.
9 Sep
4:35pm, 9 Sep 2024
34,991 posts
  •  
Old Croc
Back to the Haggisses, you can definitely taste the difference between a wild one and a farmed one - I don't care what your fancy pants food critics and haggis chefs say there is a difference.
9 Sep
5:00pm, 9 Sep 2024
27,591 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Fresh from the butchers is tastier than plastic wrapped from a supermarket. That goes for haggises and pipers.
10 Sep
10:41pm, 10 Sep 2024
3,146 posts
  •  
Mark J 🇳🇿
I live in the South Island of New Zealand and we have more pipe bands here than anywhere else in the world, including that there Scotch-Land. They're all based right down South though, Dunedin and lower. I've been here 11 years now and have never traveled that far down, for good reason. Bloody bagpipes. But we're heading that way this summer (December, January) for a three-week road trip. I shouldn't think I'll be able to avoid the droning pipes for much longer.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Raemondo
To farmed haggis.

https://youtu.be/ey794pYaYCU?si=O3oGhodLJXdRG6GM