Garmin help please

4 watchers
25 Jan
8:53am, 25 Jan 2024
39,539 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
I've just successfully uploaded a walk this morning, but still no sign of my run.
25 Jan
8:58am, 25 Jan 2024
51,102 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
I had that the other day and it took a while to come through, like a day or so!
I manually added it then deleted the duplicate
it's them not us
9 Mar
2:27pm, 9 Mar 2024
858 posts
  •  
solo
I have a Garmin 255S that has stopped connecting to my Connect app. I have tried everything I can think of to sync them again. Switched them both off, removed the app and re installed. Tried repairing but nothing.

Any advice appreciated
9 Mar
2:38pm, 9 Mar 2024
3,478 posts
  •  
Kittenheels Kath
I have a Garmin Forerunner 220, which still connects to the app, but the app won't connect to Fetch, (no matter how many times I reinstate the link). I'm resorting to putting the info in manually, but then I miss the lovely maps.
9 Mar
2:39pm, 9 Mar 2024
3,479 posts
  •  
Kittenheels Kath
That seems to have done the trick: today's run had just imported from Garmin. Yay!
9 Mar
6:36pm, 9 Mar 2024
859 posts
  •  
solo
Glad you have found a solution Kittenheels Kath

No luck here. I think there is something wrong with the watch as my old Garmin connects perfectly.
10 Mar
5:27am, 10 Mar 2024
3,440 posts
  •  
Bowman ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช
Have you reset the watch Solo?
www8.garmin.com
10 Mar
8:16am, 10 Mar 2024
860 posts
  •  
solo
I have tried that twice Bowman ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช

Thanks though. I will play around with it later. I have gone back to treating it as a new device but it won't complete the set up. I scan the QR, receive the six digit number, confirm. Then it stops, saying sync failed I have removed all previous traces of the watch but it makes no difference.
10 Mar
8:37am, 10 Mar 2024
3,441 posts
  •  
Bowman ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช
Ok, maybe itโ€™s a dud then, next step contact Garmin, they probably have you try what you already have done, and if that doesnโ€™t work, they probably will set you up with a replacement.
12 Mar
2:53pm, 12 Mar 2024
869 posts
  •  
solo
It has been returned to Garmin. Thanks Bowman ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช

About This Thread

Maintained by plodding hippo
I think Fetch is having a bit of a member sort out.
I have signed in recently but my Garmin us no longer automatically uploading to the training log. What do I need to do please?