Garmin help please

4 watchers
Aug 2022
7:33am, 14 Aug 2022
51,696 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
I think Fetch is having a bit of a member sort out.
I have signed in recently but my Garmin us no longer automatically uploading to the training log. What do I need to do please?
um
Aug 2022
7:51am, 14 Aug 2022
6,392 posts
  •  
um
Have you tried the link here? fetcheveryone.com/tutorial.php?tag=training

It's ages since I did it, but I seem to remember there was also a plug in?
Aug 2022
8:32am, 14 Aug 2022
1,789 posts
  •  
Steve NordRunner
fetcheveryone.com/user-settings-devices.php
Aug 2022
9:51am, 14 Aug 2022
51,697 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
Thank you xx
Aug 2022
9:53am, 14 Aug 2022
51,698 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
According to that link my Garmin is connecting to Fetch..hm
Aug 2022
10:06am, 14 Aug 2022
25,777 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Maybe it's on your Garmin side? In the Garmin Connect menu, check Settings and Connected Apps to make sure that Fetch Everyone is connected.
Aug 2023
9:20pm, 18 Aug 2023
38,680 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Hello - I wonder if anyone can help with this query - in *very* simple steps please. (I'm not a complete numpty but I'm getting quite befuddled between the Garmin Connect app and desktop website!)
I have a Garmin 735xt watch - don't think it's anything to do with the watch though as it's getting info from the website to the app is the problem.

I've entered a race (Palma 10k) on my Connect app calendar, added the course and so on.
I thought that having done all that I would choose a 10k running training plan on Garmin Connect, linked to the race for which I've entered the details.

However, although I have been able to choose a plan, and can see it on the desktop version of Connect (under the Training Plans tab) the only plans showing on the app are half a dozen cycling training plans which I've never asked for and certainly wouldn't be interested in.

I've connected my watch to my chromebook, I've sync'ed the watch, I've updated the app on the phone, restarted the phone itself... what else do I need to do to be able to see the plan on my phone? (And ideally, clear the cycling plans - I'm never going to be cycling 100 miles!!) Any ideas please?
Aug 2023
9:42pm, 18 Aug 2023
45,843 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Could be as simple as your watch doesn’t support events
I have a fenix 6 that’s about a year old and it doesn’t support events
Aug 2023
10:06pm, 18 Aug 2023
38,682 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Aha! I've found my plan in the app - it's not under training plans *rolls eyes* but each day's activity is shown in the calendar. It might have been helpful if the website or online manual had given a hint. I found the answer in a three year old Garmin forum post.

(Thanks for your reply Pix - I don't especially want it on the watch itself, but I did want it on my phone. All sorted now. Only taken me all evening!)
25 Jan
8:17am, 25 Jan 2024
39,538 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Another Garmin query I'd appreciate help/suggestions with please.
Last night my 735xt recorded and uploaded my walk to the start of the club run as usual - it came through to Fetch and strava as it should.
But while the actual run itself is on my watch, I got a message when clicking on the update wheel in the app on my phone, to say 'Your run is recorded but it will take some time to process'. It was only 3 miles :-) I've updated the app in Google Play, I've turned my watch off and on, and waited overnight but still no run.

Any ideas please, other than 'wait'?

About This Thread

Maintained by plodding hippo
I think Fetch is having a bit of a member sort out.
I have signed in recently but my Garmin us no longer automatically uploading to the training log. What do I need to do please?