Garmin issue

3 watchers
Jun 2023
4:45pm, 2 Jun 2023
69,593 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Afternoon lovely helpful fetchies :-)

I got a new phone week and paired my Garmin forerunner 35 . All went fine with uploading my training until this morning. They seem to have lost their pairings and try as I might I can’t them to talk to each other.

I have switched everything off and on again. I even binned the app and re installed it but nothing . Any ideas ?
Jun 2023
5:29pm, 2 Jun 2023
2,742 posts
  •  
Bowman 🇸🇪
Have to tried to disconnect the watch from Bluetooth too, in the settings you can “terminate” the Bluetooth connection.
Also switched off the watch I presume?
Jun 2023
5:31pm, 2 Jun 2023
2,743 posts
  •  
Bowman 🇸🇪
Maybe a soft reset too, or in worst case complete factory reset if nothing else works
m.youtube.com
Jun 2023
6:04pm, 2 Jun 2023
69,596 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Thanks Bowman. My Bluetooth on my watch says it’s on but don’t have the icon on the face. Yes switched both gadgets off so reset will be next.
Jun 2023
6:17pm, 2 Jun 2023
69,597 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss

Says pairing failed and message underneath say an app is needed to use this device. I have Garmin Connect on my phone and nothing has changed since yesterday.
Jun 2023
1:31pm, 3 Jun 2023
5,224 posts
  •  
FergusG
Is your old phone around and still paired to the watch? That can get in the way of things sometimes.
Jun 2023
5:48pm, 3 Jun 2023
69,611 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Thanks, no it wasn't but switched it back on after charging it last night and it works again ...bloody phone

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lip Gloss
Afternoon lovely helpful fetchies :-)

I got a new phone week and paired my Garmin forerunner 35 . All went fine with uploading my training until this morning. They seem to have lost their pairings and try as I might I can’t them to talk to each other.

I have switched everything off and on again. I even binned the app and re installed it but nothing . Any ideas ?