FetchPoint: The Game

281 watchers
23 May
5:21am, 23 May 2024
247 posts
  •  
tinebeest
Cheers, Pothunter and CumbriAndy!
I saw the post, very detailed indeed and lots of new info on flowers.

I did ride past them yesterday morning and thought that means I get my points from the value, but with only 49 points collected on a chain that has 10+ flowers at 10-20 points, clearly that didn’t happen. It’s the first time I noticed but I’ll keep an eye on it to fathom the mystery of the flowers some more 😂

Fortunately I know about varying the route/ different starting point. Some overlap is inevitable but there is a decent chunk in the middle where I have a choice of route 🌸🌸🌸 That helped on the return leg.

I’ll see what happens on Friday. Today is WFH 😇
23 May
9:14am, 23 May 2024
399 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
The key is, as CumbriAndy explained, you are only 100% sure to earn watering points seven days after you last watered or planted it. The chance increases by 1/7 each day, until that seventh day. Also, once your flower reaches 20 points, you earn no more watering points from it.
23 May
10:16pm, 23 May 2024
248 posts
  •  
tinebeest
Riiiiight - slowly starting to see how this works, Bright Strider. Thanks for the additional info!

Never had a chance before to visit flowers this regularly so I never noticed!
27 May
10:01am, 27 May 2024
216 posts
  •  
Cagey
Is there a way I can see only my flowers on a map… I can see the list of my flowers but trying to figure out a watering route
27 May
10:45am, 27 May 2024
3,249 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
Cagey wrote:Is there a way I can see only my flowers on a map… I can see the list of my flowers but trying to figure out a watering route

If you bring up the map with all the markers on there's a set of buttons top left to toggle any of them on or off. If you click everything else to 'off' you'll be left with just flowers. I don't think there's a way to differentiate between 'yours' and 'somebody else's'
27 May
10:46am, 27 May 2024
41,411 posts
  •  
Ness
There is Cagey. If you load your map and click on all the other icons so they are grey, you can just have the flowers showing. I've tried to do a screenshot of my map but not sure if it's worked....

27 May
10:47am, 27 May 2024
41,412 posts
  •  
Ness
X-post. CumbriAndy explained it better.
27 May
10:51am, 27 May 2024
3,250 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
The screenshot is a helpful extra. Why didn't I think of that :)
27 May
4:17pm, 27 May 2024
217 posts
  •  
Cagey
Thank you!
27 May
7:03pm, 27 May 2024
8,868 posts
  •  
Pothunter
That will show all the flowers, not just yours. But of course you’ll get points for picking those too

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.