Fetch Camper Vans

1 lurker | 95 watchers
XB
6 Oct
8:43pm, 6 Oct 2024
18,461 posts
  •  
XB
We’ve had a night out in a car park just 10 miles from home. We joined some friends who are on the way home after spending 3 weeks touring Scotland.
I enjoyed it so much that I want to get back on the road a bit more now the golf season has wound down.
XB
6 Oct
8:45pm, 6 Oct 2024
18,462 posts
  •  
XB
We’ve discovered a problem caused by long term water ingress through a skylight. It’s rotted a good chunk of the headlining board so is going to have have some money lobbed at the problem.
XB
6 Oct
8:48pm, 6 Oct 2024
18,463 posts
  •  
XB
It was chalk and cheese with our friends. I couldn’t believe how spotless their van was after 3 weeks on the road. We are quite the opposite and spend more time enjoying ourselves and less time cleaning.

Each to their own. We are happy being us and they are happy being them.
6 Oct
8:49pm, 6 Oct 2024
15,689 posts
  •  
Meeps
That's exactly the problem we found with the van we bought last month and had to give back, hope you get it sorted XB
7 Oct
8:06pm, 7 Oct 2024
3,403 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Anyone know of a cheap or free stopover between Perth and Stirling somewhere? No need for any facilities at all. Forest, aire, pub stopover, CL, etc.
7 Oct
8:24pm, 7 Oct 2024
6,507 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Birds & Bees in Stirling. I think they like you to spend something on food or drink though.
7 Oct
8:25pm, 7 Oct 2024
6,508 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Pendreich Forestry place £7.
7 Oct
8:36pm, 7 Oct 2024
3,404 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Ally-C wrote:Pendreich Forestry place £7.

I thought about there, but when I went in the vw I remember it being a really tight road up to it. Not sure about the big van there. 🤔
7 Oct
8:55pm, 7 Oct 2024
6,509 posts
  •  
Ally-C
It is quite tight tbh. Nightmare cycling up and meeting traffic on those steep ramps.
7 Oct
9:01pm, 7 Oct 2024
6,510 posts
  •  
Ally-C
I stay in Doune and they’ve built a new car park where the green shed on the road out to Callander used to be. You could park there for free.

About This Thread

Maintained by AntClark
Share the VW (or other) Camper Van love, which Fetchies have Campers? Can't beat a Camper for Race ...