Cats in Boxes

3 lurkers | 97 watchers
Dec 2022
7:03pm, 5 Dec 2022
497 posts
  •  
LouiseRuns πŸŒΉπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί
Echo doesn't usually sit in boxes, but she seems to have taken residence in my saxophone case!

Dec 2022
7:32pm, 5 Dec 2022
16,997 posts
  •  
Garfield
Fantastic...it's soft and furry, so she probably likes it better than an ordinary box! ;)
Dec 2022
7:39pm, 5 Dec 2022
5,940 posts
  •  
quimby
I hope Trudy & Mabel sort things out.

We have had a Kitchen Incident. I brought my plate downstairs after eating my sandwich at my desk, and found Arthur sitting on the kitchen counter. I don't remember what I said, probably just "WHAT?!" or something, and he jumped down straight away. There wasn't any actual food open there, but there was a used cheese grater. I didn't catch him licking it.

This is after yesterday, when I came back from my long run, opened a bottle of choc protein shake, put the lid down on the stairs, he weaved around me, and stuck his face into the lid. Thankfully not enough choc or milk to hurt, but he just seems eternally hungry. We are taking him for his first vet checkup soon, so maybe it's worming time?
Dec 2022
8:00pm, 5 Dec 2022
38,213 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Quimby Dio is the biggest pig!
He’s made himself ill by licking beef dripping
Ozzy has a microchip activated feeder otherwise Dio would eat all of his food too
Dec 2022
8:12pm, 5 Dec 2022
96,295 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Some cats are just greedy!
Lasya isn't but has the ability to predict when I am going to open a can of tuna!
Dec 2022
8:40pm, 5 Dec 2022
5,941 posts
  •  
quimby
Arthur certainly isn't going to waste away; he is a bit of a chonk. πŸ˜‚ We are being very careful not to give him any food from our plates. I used to give Moon a bit of cheese from my sandwich; I can see that being a very bad idea for Arthur. There isn't any danger of beef dripping here, one fussy eater and a vegan. I doubt he'll nick any tofu, but you never know...
Dec 2022
8:49pm, 5 Dec 2022
96,302 posts
  •  
Hanneke
Never say never Quimby! He may just try it!
Dec 2022
8:51pm, 5 Dec 2022
27,258 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Killer has eaten Lego, tomato, carrots and peas. I mean really? She murders the walking meat too but she’ll give anything a go, she’s very cosmopolitan
Dec 2022
8:54pm, 5 Dec 2022
7,199 posts
  •  
1step2far
Lennox also tries everything and anything. Has reduced a bit with time (and 4 meals a day). But she still can't be left unattended with a dominoes delivery. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜³
Dec 2022
9:08pm, 5 Dec 2022
5,943 posts
  •  
quimby
Lego?! 😲

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!