9,808 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
This morning at home:

Bean: Organic Sumatran Mandheling.
Method: Hob pot.
Milk?: Warmed full-fat goat.
Sweetener: Agave nectar.
Result: Perfection! The best one I've ever made. Strong and smooth.
Jul 2013
10:30am, 3 Jul 2013
25,991 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
I've just swilled the dregs out of the jar of instant at work and made something that'll almost pass muster as a warm brown liquid.
Jul 2013
10:35am, 3 Jul 2013
4,241 posts
  •  
Sharkie
I quite like decent(ish) instant with milk as long as I regard it as an entirely different drink.

Third mug of the morning was:
M&S Fairtrade Italian
Cafetiere
No milk
No sugar

Small piece of dark chocolate to accompany beverage though.
Jul 2013
11:16am, 3 Jul 2013
13,805 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
I have to have instant this morning but my coffee beans have just arrived in the post so I can have a decent cup of coffee. just need to clean out the grinder as I have been using it to grind seeds
Jul 2013
11:39am, 3 Jul 2013
61,794 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I made the coffee this morning. Guests here, so a full caffetiere of Lavazza. Everyone wanted warm milk in it, one had some sugar too. We are all smiling :)
Jul 2013
11:49am, 3 Jul 2013
13,808 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
As long as you are not shaking and having palpitations
Jul 2013
11:58am, 3 Jul 2013
13,809 posts
  •  
Steady Edina
My first attempt far too weak in my impatience to try it but my second attempt much better
Jul 2013
2:06pm, 3 Jul 2013
2,179 posts
  •  
ReturnoftheJuddi
Never been a barrister but I have been a barista at an independant and it was one of the best jobs I ever had. Then I went to work for Nero for a while and it lost all its magic.

I go through tea/coffee phases and Im slap bang in the middle of a coffe phase so I have a nespresso in the morning and Ive been drinking these sainsburys.co.uk at work to avoid the instant stuff we have and Im really enjoying them. They areindividual filters, not teabags filled with coffee.

Yum. Im gonna get one now.
Jul 2013
5:01pm, 3 Jul 2013
61,799 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I just get a generic link to the homepage Juddi, but I suspect you were trying to link to those 'Belgian' filter things? Like a plastic coffee filter you put on top of a mug and poor boiling water over it so the fresh coffee percolates straight into your mug?
Jul 2013
5:13pm, 3 Jul 2013
3,613 posts
  •  
Southcoastpete
I have a cafetiere at home that I make my coffee in.

I always take it black, though not sure what coffee it is at the moment. Might have been on from co op.

If I have to have instant, then I'll take a little milk in it, but proper stuff has got to be black. No cow juice at all.

About This Thread

Maintained by Red Squirrel
Non-tea drinker here and nowhere to talk about the caffeine bean, so I thought I'd start a thread. ...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.