Who Squares Wins!

2 lurkers | 174 watchers
Jun 2020
10:30pm, 23 Jun 2020
18,186 posts
  •  
Serendippily
I think that’s fair enough Cam. Im targeting 700 miles walked in year so like GG I’d be logging it anyway. Although today toot toot I managed to run 7 miles slowly without stopping all in one go. Off to stretch
DTs
Jun 2020
10:31pm, 23 Jun 2020
219 posts
  •  
DTs
Vancouver Jogger: yes, that was the one! How funny that you remembered you had noted it in your blog. Thank you.
Jun 2020
11:07pm, 23 Jun 2020
5,007 posts
  •  
Vancouver Jogger
It’s a blog I refer to occasionally! Sorry ITG - didn’t even realise this was the wrong thread.
Jun 2020
4:13am, 24 Jun 2020
994 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Sorry ITG 😇
Jun 2020
7:56am, 24 Jun 2020
924 posts
  •  
roberton
I'm sorry I asked about goreillas (or however it was spelled).

Oh no, we're still talking about Fetchpoint, just that now we're saying we're sorry about it. Quick, somebody trash talk a WSW opponent!
Jun 2020
8:22am, 24 Jun 2020
113 posts
  •  
ftrobbie
I've got an opponent (Deloreanchick) this week who is looks as though they are actually playing WSW. I am never happy, the last 3 weeks I have been upset (not that upset) that my opponents have been doing WSW as an aside. This week Deloreanchick is logging training daily and it's freaking me out.

Fetchpoint thread is very quiet, I'll get me coat!!!
Jun 2020
8:47am, 24 Jun 2020
1,514 posts
  •  
Isabel
My opponent's a busy one this week, seems to have explored about 2/3rds of the grid already! Not seen them on the thread so I wonder if they're playing or just do a lot of running/biking anyway.

Hiding my comment about fp in the middle here ;) haven't played it in forever, forgot about garmangles and goreillas, lol, never won owt from them tho!

Best get out and log some squares before it gets super hot out there!
Jun 2020
9:08am, 24 Jun 2020
4,485 posts
  •  
Alice the Camel
After deciding yesterday that multiplay was too stressful and I’d stick to concentrating on the 1-1 game, I’ve been out for a run of the loop just to make sure I hang onto “my” squares :-)
Jun 2020
9:42am, 24 Jun 2020
10,518 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I went out this morning and I have almost claimed 1 quarter of the grid. I tweaked my planned run to collect a few different squares as the others I can get on my walk with the dog and husband at some point.

ftrobbie I get you.... when I was playing against Bish he was on a mission and I spent half my time trying to reclaim cake (after learning in week 2 of actually playing properly not just forgetting I'd signed up so being one of the 'aside players') and I was run ragged, so last week decided while I have an opponent I am happy doing and sticking with my plan. Its working well. I'm even in 13th place on multiplayer.
Jun 2020
12:22pm, 24 Jun 2020
583 posts
  •  
funkyPOM
Haha, same Alice. Despite my blog saying that running around in circles every day doesn't suit me, guess what, I'm running round in circles every day. Admittedly it's different directions and I'm also keeping the square count ticking along with the bike

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
fetcheveryone.com/wsw.php

Game guide here:
fetcheveryone.com/wsw-guide.php