What minor disaster has befallen you today?

89 watchers
1 Sep
6:54am, 1 Sep 2024
9,367 posts
  •  
Pothunter
My garmin hasn’t charged overnight and I’ve got the Big Half this morning.

Fortunately I found a charger pack of my daughter so I’ve plugged that in for the journey to the start. Up to 55% so far…
6 Sep
2:10pm, 6 Sep 2024
9,083 posts
  •  
IdristheDragon
Was awake for a bit in the night which then resulted in me sleeping through two alarms and so not running before work.

Decided to run at lunchtime which was warm.

Then what I think was a wasp stung the top of my head which is still a bit sore.

When I'd stopped running I put my sunglasses down to feel around my head and then managed to step on them and break an arm off.

Think I'll just sit in the garden quietly after work!
6 Sep
2:23pm, 6 Sep 2024
6,296 posts
  •  
Ally-C
^ bubble wrap yersel for the rest of the day @IdristheDragon IdristheDragon 😂
6 Sep
2:56pm, 6 Sep 2024
9,085 posts
  •  
IdristheDragon
That's the plan!
6 Sep
4:08pm, 6 Sep 2024
64,293 posts
  •  
alpenrose
Double bubble! :)
9 Sep
3:43pm, 9 Sep 2024
12,077 posts
  •  
Raemondo
Little fender bender in the IKEA car park.

The other driver wasn't there, and probably wouldn't even notice anything amiss, but I left a note anyway because not leaving one would be a dick move.

My rear passenger door will need a dent pulling out though 😖
I didn't write expect them to be taking up as much of the other space as they were.
11 Sep
9:18am, 11 Sep 2024
20,738 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
The Dyson has died.
11 Sep
3:31pm, 11 Sep 2024
70,892 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
I've come away on holiday and not brought the vegetables that were in the fridge. They'll be banging on the door by the time we get back.
11 Sep
7:39pm, 11 Sep 2024
18,186 posts
  •  
Alice the Camel
I’ve been found in Hide and Seek, in 4th place. I had a really good feeling this month too…
15 Sep
2:06pm, 15 Sep 2024
2,865 posts
  •  
Jen HB
Forgot to charge garmin before my long run/walk (which means it didn't register for utmost as I stopped it to save so far and then restarted, however I have got rundle digits/New blue circles/wsw)

About This Thread

Maintained by MabelMoonface
SweetPea got a bit giddy whilst playing Articulate and managed to land the chair leg on her toe. The...