IdristheDragon
šŸ˜ƒ
jda
10 Oct
11:34pm, 10 Oct 2024
17,912 posts
  •  
jda
Weā€™ve never gone to check up on a rehomed cat, though we do assert the right to do so and even repossess if we deem it necessary. Distance isnā€™t a factor at all in rehoming, other than the logistics. Our Scottish one I was able to combine with a trip to see my mother, we met at a motorway services and handed over a large box in the car parkā€¦
11 Oct
8:01am, 11 Oct 2024
15,572 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
No one's ever checked up on Hester and it's been 6+ years since she was rescued. I did email them photos of her a couple of times though to show she was settling in OK.
11 Oct
11:12am, 11 Oct 2024
719 posts
  •  
compartmental
Weā€™ve never been checked but they did reserve the right to come look if they wanted. Though given the shelterā€™s ā€œcareā€ of her they might have got a sharpish answer if they did.
12 Oct
4:48pm, 12 Oct 2024
58,304 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Dio squashed himself into the box on the cat tree

Meanwhile Ozzy who has never been in there is now interested in going in!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
All the cat people out there know that cats love boxes, so go on then and lets see you feline friend. Boxes optional :) This is the cat appreciation thread along with Miaow, Purr, Yawn!